Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah homie...
smokin.gif
can't wait until I receive them caught Snipes last restock
They ship to the US? I couldn't put in US for my adress... -.-

them "shipments" that stores are supposed to be getting .. will be gone with the quickness.. so i really hope this spot comes through tomorrow.. if not it's been one for me 

this. JB has messed up with these shoes. the demand is now there and people will easily pay 350-400 for these. if there is a restock, they will disappear with the quickness due to shady people hoarding pairs for their friends who missed out or to sell on the internet for a quick 200 over retail. lets face it, the demand and price point has already been set by the whole ordeal this past weekend

Just copped for snipes. Was bummed cuz last night I had in my cart and they sold out.
Somebody I know is comin to the US in a couple weeks so free shipping :pimp:
I just hope there's no problem with my PayPal

Yea, I was trying to trade my bred 11's,air force max or lebrons for these.

My boy got a few pair but wanted to keep them.

the ever so elusive 9.5. only wanted these, grapes and black toes this year and i was going to call it quits. might have to bite the bullet and give my money to a reseller

i have noclue where you guys get these gifs from but the thirst for these shoes brings one thing to mind. Chapelle wacarnolds sketch. Calvin got some royals!! ayo lets rob that *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom