Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to cop that 13 but kinda hoping for a restock....... idk. I really hate paying so much over retail on a GR 1

How did I manage to miss the restock??

i went the second that link was posted in here and they were gone. so dont worry. By the time a link is posted for a shoe like this its already too late. Ppl dont realize that. especially with like kicksdeals

Last edited:
with the FNL restocks your best bet it to keep an eye on the site in the morning. The majority have been like 8-noon i feel like. ive heard on google chrome there is a program that notifies you of any changes in a browser page, so you would know when they release sizes.

Is there any way my shoes will clear customs in just a couple days or is this guaranteed to take about 3 weeks give or take.
Like really bruh. They need to lighten up with that ****. x-ray the **** and let it go through :smh:

Is there any way my shoes will clear customs in just a couple days or is this guaranteed to take about 3 weeks give or take.
Like really bruh. They need to lighten up with that ****. x-ray the **** and let it go through :smh:

i think it really varies. Could be a couple of days, could be longer. Its really random.

its pretty random, ive never had it take any longer than id expect or been hit w fees. Well see

Last edited:
Like really bruh. They need to lighten up with that ****. x-ray the **** and let it go through
mean.gif
I've never had to order from overseas before but mine seem to have cleared customs pretty fast.  They arrived in NYC this morning.  I'm assuming they cleared customs there.  They are in Ohio now on the way to Texas.  I'm guessing they'll be there on Monday?  Fast enough for me.  I won't be home to see them until mid-March anyway.

Is this your first time getting something shipped internationally? And I'm not tryna be offensive. Basically everything is random. Fees, how long they keep you package for , etc. Most cases they don't hold em for that long but SOMETIMES it will literally sit there for a couple weeks with no movement.

Look at the bright side, you have two pairs coming your way while most of us are scramblin for one

Is this your first time getting something shipped internationally? And I'm not tryna be offensive. Basically everything is random. Fees, how long they keep you package for , etc. Most cases they don't hold em for that long but SOMETIMES it will literally sit there for a couple weeks with no movement.

Look at the bright side, you have two pairs coming your way while most of us are scramblin for one
No it aint my first time. I have international family they sent me **** all the time as a kid. Always took about a week to get here. Cept one letter that took a long *** time. I just assumed it got lost in the mail and someone found it on the ground and put it back through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom