Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much you gettin the corks for
On That Note, I Wonder If These For Corks is A Doable Trade With Their Price Drop To $250 And All? Wouldn't Mind Letting An Extra Pair Of Royals Go Myself To Avoid Dealing With The Raffle BS Out Here :nerd:

Might Just Be Pipe Dreamin Tho...
1798586_o.gif

Last edited:
On That Note, I Wonder If These For Corks is A Doable Trade With Their Price Drop To $250 And All? Wouldn't Mind Letting An Extra Pair Of Royals Go Myself To Avoid Dealing With The Raffle BS Out Here
nerd.gif
Are you serious who in their right mind would trade you corks for these?? bwhahahahaha please tell them i looking for them

Last edited:
On That Note, I Wonder If These For Corks is A Doable Trade With Their Price Drop To $250 And All? Wouldn't Mind Letting An Extra Pair Of Royals Go Myself To Avoid Dealing With The Raffle BS Out Here :nerd:
Im no expert but from what ive heard of corks selling for, id say no.

Skype them +61396201101 
Skype Credit $10
Shoes $185
Shipping $60 

$255 

My total was about $247, plus the $10 Skype Credit. Still ain't bad compared to ebay prices :x
Its also the exchange rate that made the total go up.

Last edited:
Are you serious who in their right mind would trade you corks for these?? bwhahahahaha please tell them i looking for them

I Honestly Think If This Shoe Doesn't Restock, They Will End Up Having Been Harder To Obtain Than These Corks Will Be.... If A Little Boutique All The Way Out Here Is Getting 28 Pairs, I'm Convinced These Brons Aren't As "Limited" As Some Of Us Want To Believe..... Not To Mention Nike Doing A Last Minute Price Drop....

Just My 2 Penny's Rubbin Together

Last edited:
My total was about $247, plus the $10 Skype Credit. Still ain't bad compared to ebay prices
sick.gif

Its also the exchange rate that made the total go up.
Are they quick with answering emails? I sent them an email regarding availability and hopefully I can call in if they do have them.

Might Just Be Pipe Dreamin Tho...
1798586_o.gif

hellll no, the price drop to 250 means nothing, they still gonna go for close to a 1000 resale

Last edited:
I Honestly Think If This Shoe Doesn't Restock, They Will End Up Having Been Harder To Obtain Than These Corks Will Be.... If A Little Boutique All The Way Out Here Is Getting 28 Pairs, I'm Convinsed These Brons Aren't As "Limited" As Some Of Us Want To Believe..... Not To Mention Nike Doing A Last Minute Price Drop....

Just My 2 Penny's Rubbin Together
I truly hope that is the case but the corks will only be available online through 1 major retailer........it will get much crazier than these 1's on tomorrow....the hype is crazy have you seen that threat smh i had to cop early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom