Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many emails did you guys get from BD? 

I received a Paypal Email and a confirmation email from BD after ordering on Saturday. I had to reach out to them about shipping numerous times. They sent me an email on Tuesday saying"my order has been delivered to the courier". Wednesday I received nothing from DHL.com/it with a tracking number. I emailed BD again and asked them for a tracking number, which they sent but did not work yet. I emailed BD again and politely told them I was filing a claim (mind you I bought these Saturday and this was Wednesday) unless tracking number worked. BD told me to wait until the evening and sent me a picture of my DHL packing slip. Sure enough, they were picked up and flown out of Italy that night.

Moral of the story is, ask and Ye shall receive.

I received a Paypal Email and a confirmation email from BD after ordering on Saturday. I had to reach out to them about shipping numerous times. They sent me an email on Tuesday saying"my order has been delivered to the courier". Wednesday I received nothing from DHL.com/it with a tracking number. I emailed BD again and asked them for a tracking number, which they sent but did not work yet. I emailed BD again and politely told them I was filing a claim (mind you I bought these Saturday and this was Wednesday) unless tracking number worked. BD told me to wait until the evening and sent me a picture of my DHL packing slip. Sure enough, they were picked up and flown out of Italy that night.

Moral of the story is, ask and Ye shall receive.

wasn't their fault.

with DHL Express tracking numbers. you have to enter the number via "shippers reference" on their site, not in the regular tracking box.

Glad BD came through for most of yall. With that said, only place most likely left is expensive eBay and CL even seems dried up.

I spoke to Roger in Australia from kickz101 and he told his store received 500 pairs alone. He explained he had nothing but big sizes left from 13-16. But still? Why did they get alot? Oh well mate!

there is no way he got 500 pairs of these.

Last edited:
You guys that threaten to file Paypal claims with these companies DAYS after the purchase are ridiculous.

You do realize that Paypal covers you for up to 45 DAYS, right? That's 6+ WEEKS.

There's really no need to expedite all these claims. These are legitimate companies... and if you have doubts about them, why did you order from them in the first place?

You guys that threaten to file Paypal claims with these companies DAYS after the purchase are ridiculous.

You do realize that Paypal covers you for up to 45 DAYS, right? That's 6+ WEEKS.

There's really no need to expedite all these claims. These are legitimate companies... and if you have doubts about them, why did you order from them in the first place?

because their thirst levels were at all time high. Someone throws a link up and its like a bunch of vultures attacking

Repped

no joke. they just ruin it for everyone else :smh:

no joke. they just ruin it for everyone else
mean.gif
^^Truth. Nobody has any patience anymore and bombard these sites with emails 5 minutes after placing the order online. That's why all these international sites stop shipping to the US, smh...

no joke. they just ruin it for everyone else :smh:

Not only that, but filing earlier within the 45 day period doesn't mean your claim gets resolved any quicker than if you file it on the 45th day. Dudes on here are not very bright a lot of the time. But this thread is a perfect example of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom