Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be through USPS after it gets to the U.S.
Yah but how do I track it? I only have an EMS tracking number.

EDIT: NVM, it's the same tracking number. Looks like my **** is being processed by customs. I pray to basedgod I dont get hit with a fine

Last edited:
I feel like you would have to be stupid to ever think this was GR. I didnt think it would be this limited though. I thought they would have at least twice as many pairs as they did

Well maybe not GR quantities but still should have been more widely available. Why did Australia accounts get so many pairs is beyond me. These should have been on NDC. The U.S. is Nike's biggest customer base.

haha man I was just intrigued by the surrounding buildings. We don't see many of that type of architecture over here in California or around the U.S.

LMAO at "Russia". The backdrop does look Moscow-ish.

What are you shooting on BTW? I just sprang for a T4i that I can't wait to get here and use 

def not anything like it in NA (re architecture..). saw an opportunity and capitalized, its barcelona btw, and that weird building behind it is the sagrada familia  

Shooting w/ an olympus pm-1, 40-200mm panasonic lens. 

Last edited:
Huge s/o to my dude @23penny "nt'er zyr12" for lookin out for me with these...no rape price over here either I got them for $185 shipped

EDIT* don't even bother hittin him up cuz he dont have anymore pairs....follow his ig @23penny for updates on a restock...and that's if he's even gettin one

View media item 283779

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom