Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entertainment stops here though.

Any posts or replys not related to the subject at hand will result in a suspension or banning to those who can't properly follow the rules.
It only took 6 posts for people to forget this 
mean.gif

Anyone taken their pair out for an extensive test drive yet? Saw a dude in the "Bulls" thread was wearing his to class almost everyday.  

Last edited:
The entertainment stops here though.

Any posts or replys not related to the subject at hand will result in a suspension or banning to those who can't properly follow the rules.
mean.gif

Anyone taken their pair out for an extensive test driver yet? Saw a dude in the "Bulls" thread was wearing his to class almost everyday.  

I've been wearing mine every time I go somewhere. Which was everyday, except I wore the stealth 10s this weekend. Mine have been worn well :smile:

mean.gif

Anyone taken their pair out for an extensive test driver yet? Saw a dude in the "Bulls" thread was wearing his to class almost everyday.  
I wore mine around for a few hours yesterday.  Very comfortable, but I feel like they're a little narrow.

As you break them in does the leather get that classy texture? I usually equate good leather to getting better with age. I have a slim coach wallet that I've used for 3 years and the longer I have it, the better it looks. Worn, yes, but with more character. If that makes any sense 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Still nothing from BD. When should I email them?

So it's you, me, MikeJeezy(?), anyone else who was waiting for shipment today the 25th? I was going to just wait it out and not send any emails since it seemed like people who received theirs last week from BD got them quickly.

So it's you, me, MikeJeezy(?), anyone else who was waiting for shipment today the 25th? I was going to just wait it out and not send any emails since it seemed like people who received theirs last week from BD got them quickly.
I will wait until tomorrow to email them.

As you break them in does the leather get that classy texture? I usually equate good leather to getting better with age. I have a slim coach wallet that I've used for 3 years and the longer I have it, the better it looks. Worn, yes, but with more character. If that makes any sense 
laugh.gif
These crease nicely, which is saying something for me because I normally can't stand creases. 

They just seem to go with the I's, though.

Im also waiting for the email saying they shipped it out 
ohwell.gif

Can anybody that got a confirmation email from Kickz101 PM me the email they (Kickz101) used? I'm pretty sure they got my email wrong and want to follow up so I can get my tracking #

So happy I got these. I was up early for the online release & couldn't get them. Made a post on facebook about it & a friend, all the way in London, said he'd grab my pair when he goes & get's his because they're sitting. 2 hours later, I get pictures of the boxes & receipts & he later takes tagged detailed pics & here they are. Paid $180 shipped. So happy. They legit came 30 minutes ago. Threw em on. 
View media item 287396

Yeah I have worn one of my pairs out already. Sure they creased but I like the worn in look as when I was at school any kid who had box fresh kicks on was soon roughed up a bit! Wear them, enjoy them and forget about creases. I wear hand made Church's  leather brogues to work and they crease just the same and they are very good quality leather.

I asked about my order....I ordered on the 21st in the morning. I'm in the U.S. 
i assume if no one has gotten a shipment email, it will probably be tomorrow as its almost midnight over there now

Yeah I think all of us ordered at the same time Thursday before they shut it down again. Anyone who ordered before that should've already received their pairs or they were at least shipped out last week. I'm going to wait until Weds at the earliest before I email them, I think we'll all get emails tomorrow with our tracking numbers.

So happy I got these. I was up early for the online release & couldn't get them. Made a post on facebook about it & a friend, all the way in London, said he'd grab my pair when he goes & get's his because they're sitting. 2 hours later, I get pictures of the boxes & receipts & he later takes tagged detailed pics & here they are. Paid $180 shipped. So happy. They legit came 30 minutes ago. Threw em on. 
Very nice photo b 
grin.gif

View media item 287396

Man that groove on the toe cap is ridiculous.

Man that groove on the toe cap is ridiculous.

Son...

15227186_dead_nt.gif

Dead. :lol:

Thought I was the only one to notice,

That's what happens when you wear a shoe normally.

Naw, toe box ain't even creased yet, yet the toe cap is? Thats an outta factory mistake.

I dnt mind creases, but if they come outta box defected like those Fire Red IV's last year, it's justifiable to speak out about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom