Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
After consistently striking out on these, and the $300+ price settling in and not looking like it's going anywhere anytime soon, I'm officially retiring from my royal 1 hunt. 

I have faith that in the next year or so I will come up on another release and manage a trade of equal value and finally own these shoes. 

A buddy of mine told me that his local footlocker still has a few sizes. And I was hoping to grab a pair and swap it

That's what happens when you wear a shoe normally.
Negative. Thats straight ridiculous, dude got em 30 minutes ago, he was that excited that he ran around his house before taking that pic? No shoe should look like that before you wear em a good 15 times.

S/O to my Polish connect and all you broke dudes that didn't want to pay $255 shipped.

Royal's leather is slightly softer than knicks and a hell of a lot better than the cardboard material the chicago's are made out of.

No snipes refund yet nor PayPal informing me of a refund

Did you ship your order within Europe? They don't ship to the US anymore. You should call them to get your money back.
Yea it was Europe that I got it shipped to. Been waiting a couple days after my cancellation email but I have yet to get anything from them. Gonna give it a couple more days then email them/PayPal

S/O to my Polish connect and all you broke dudes that didn't want to pay $255 shipped.

Royal's leather is slightly softer than knicks and a hell of a lot better than the cardboard material the chicago's are made out of.
Nice pick up... but about people being broke.. i don't think that's the case for alot of people... they just refuse to pay that much for 1's

Nice pick up... but about people being broke.. i don't think that's the case for alot of people... they just refuse to pay that much for 1's
It was a joke but the point being that they were scoffing at $250.

Same dudes are are now paying $300 plus.

cot damn i hope all european sites grow a non-us shipping policy..:smokin :smokin :smokin the us be killing our stock...then again thats the ONE thread i shouldnt mention this.... :nerd:

cot damn i hope all european sites grow a non-us shipping policy..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
the us be killing our stock...then again thats the ONE thread i shouldnt mention this....
nerd.gif
 sharing is caring 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom