Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

yes there is, how am i supposed to get them? SMH

plus my brother wants a pair. i dont buy jordans in person so i dont even know who or where would even get them and if they do they would most likely do a stupid raffle :smh:

disgusting

Eastbay. Finishline. Both carrying them online.

Did you expect them to have them on NDC after they didn't have the Knicks?

As long as I get my pair, I'm good
nthat.gif

plus my brother wants a pair. i dont buy jordans in person so i dont even know who or where would even get them and if they do they would most likely do a stupid raffle :smh:

disgusting

finishline sucks and so does eastbay, those timers are terrible and ive never purchased off them. especially 2 different sized pairs.

disgusting

finishline sucks and so does eastbay, those timers are terrible and ive never purchased off them. especially 2 different sized pairs.

What I'm asking is, how did you not see it coming?

How do you not supply yourself with your own product?

This, we probably will never know.

everyone needs to chill the f out...if your smart about this release then you will get your pair...even if nike was releasing them online it would be impossible to get them because the all-star pack is coming out that day and their servers are going to be hell....so do your homework and youll be fine, stop freaking out like little girls jeez....and if you need them that bad and you miss out then just pay reseller prices its not the end of the world you hypes

I hope the guy who reached out to help me can cop with ease. He lives in one of those cities were jordans sit apparently.
Im still trying for a second pair since these will most likely have the jumpman when they reretro

disgusting

:rofl:

Brotha chill, just get from behind that comp screen for once and head to the store. It's way easier to get in store then relying of a stupid *** log out system.

everyone needs to chill the f out...if your smart about this release then you will get your pair...even if nike was releasing them online it would be impossible to get them because the all-star pack is coming out that day and their servers are going to be hell....so do your homework and youll be fine, stop freaking out like little girls jeez....and if you need them that bad and you miss out then just pay reseller prices its not the end of the world you hypes

what homework? they are releasing on major sites except for NDC

its luck getting a pair online, not sure what homework is when the answer is infront of us all..

I hope the guy who reached out to help me can cop with ease. He lives in one of those cities were jordans sit apparently.
Im still trying for a second pair since these will most likely have the jumpman when they reretro

Are the royals the only ones that have retroed that haven't seen the jumpman treatment? :nerd:

Bada**

its luck getting a pair online, not sure what homework is when the answer is infront of us all..

Call into some stores and see who does phone orders.

Im guessing only about 50 pairs in store. Maybe less.. dont know which stores though

are you serious right now? your only chance is online? CALL your boutiques and mom and pops as well as your dtlrs and shoe citys, they will all be carrying them. 

are you serious right now? your only chance is online? CALL your boutiques and mom and pops as well as your dtlrs and shoe citys, they will all be carrying them. 

i live in the burbs homie, no mom and pop around here. i wouldnt even know where to find one to begin with anywhere even close.

i will call into the main stores near RD but i havent dealt with raffle ever soo yea

i live in the burbs homie, no mom and pop around here. i wouldnt even know where to find one to begin with anywhere even close.

i will call into the main stores near RD but i havent dealt with raffle ever soo yea

I live in the burbs too :lol: not complaining.

You have a high chance of getting both your pairs if you actually put some effort into getting them, instead of throwing a tantrum about how one store out of many will not be getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom