Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.. No online purchase = hard cop for me..

Ever since stores have started this raffle crap, I've struck out everytime. Hopefully theres no raffle for these. |I

Ever since stores have started this raffle crap, I've struck out everytime. Hopefully theres no raffle for these. |I

Depends on where you're going.

And the joker 3s have the same raffle date or whatever. So it'll be another XI vs. Thunders situation. Easy to get tickets for the 4s, because everyone wants the 11s.

The people out will be out for the 3s, not the 1s.

Aww Man!!. Dint event hit feb yet and people freaking out already. I cant wait till Feb 16th when i get my pair easily cause i STUDIED ALL YEAR. 
laugh.gif
. Will be on this forum  on the computer like this

People, buying limited sneakers is real simple. It comes down to one thing. RELATIONSHIPS!!! Build them, good things will come. E-Camping gets you nowhere. Do Your homework and study!!! You have 20 days till the big exam. Good luck. 

All year as in 28 days :lol: >D

I'm good when it comes to my pair too. Dtlr, gonna stroll in there and get my pair and roll out. Hype for 1s in my area is a straight standstill. I wouldn't be surprised if these a FSR of the Knicks and Chicago's here

^^ raffles screwed me over too. But online copping is brutal! At least the raffle system gives you a chance

And the joker 3s have the same raffle date or whatever. So it'll be another XI vs. Thunders situation. Easy to get tickets for the 4s, because everyone wants the 11s.

dont believe that for a second

those III's are trash

dont believe that for a second

those III's are trash

To you and I, yes they are.

To a lot of other people. Not really :lol:

I hope you're right.. These are my most wanted scheduled release (so far) this year..

the funny thing about this thread is its really the same like 4 members just freaking out amongst ourselves :lol:

To you and I, yes they are.

To a lot of other people. Not really :lol:
Are you sure? Only other pair of IIIs to receive that kind of hate was the stealths, and rightfully so

All year as in 28 days
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I'm good when it comes to my pair too. Dtlr, gonna stroll in there and get my pair and roll out. Hype for 1s in my area is a straight standstill. I wouldn't be surprised if these a FSR of the Knicks and Chicago's here
Same here, just walk on in my local DTLR & pick 'em up...my connect told me most of the hype around town is for the KD's that are coming out on the 9th. Hell, there were still a couple of the Chicago 1s still in stock (I'm hoping to cop a pair of them too).

If it's true that NDC isn't getting these, I'm going to be really disappointed. I'm usually money when it comes to getting kicks on NDC

Since this is mirroring the Knicks release,
the stores that recieved the Knicks colorway should be getting these Royals right

?Hopefully people sleep on my local spots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom