Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most recent pics, besides the one Sir Charles posted a few pages back.

air-jordan-1-high-royal.jpg

We've seen this one already, but to shift the discussion back to the SNEAKERS, here it is again.

Based on the pics posted by AirThompson, looks like the overall shape is close to original, or at least last retro.

:smokin

One of the most recent pics, besides the one Sir Charles posted a few pages back.

air-jordan-1-high-royal.jpg

We've seen this one already, but to shift the discussion back to the SNEAKERS, here it is again.

Based on the pics posted by AirThompson, looks like the overall shape is close to original, or at least last retro.

:smokin

I'm diggin the shape of these. They're close to the OG IMO too, minus the big *** toe box and thick Nike swoosh. But they're more true to the OG, then the 01

How are you gonna post the phats though :lol:

That's like posting the alphas.

Same colorway, they are a 1, while the Alphas are based off the 1. So what's the problem?

Same colorway, but different style. Also counting the phat lows are 1/2 of the high 1. Literally.

Phats are also based off of the 1, just like the alpha. They aren't a true 1.

Hold up so I can get where your heads at. The Taxi 12 will be retroed 4 times after 2013. Twice low in 2004 & 2011, and 2008 & 2013. Now your saying the low tops don't count as a official retro?

Same colorway, they are a 1, while the Alphas are based off the 1. So what's the problem?

Same colorway, but different style. Also counting the phat lows are 1/2 of the high 1. Literally.

Hold up so I can get where your heads at. The Taxi 12 will be retroed 4 times after 2013. Twice low in 2004 & 2011, and 2008 & 2013. Now your saying the low tops don't count as a official retro?

Not what I meant.

First, I consider lows and mids to be completely different things. Official retros, yes. Same colorway, yes. But they aren't the same thing.

And phats are a different line of 1s, like the alphas, nu-retros, ect. So I wouldn't consider a low top rendition of the royals as the royals.

Not what I meant.

First, I consider lows and mids to be completely different things. Official retros, yes. Same colorway, yes. But they aren't the same thing.

And phats are a different line of 1s, like the alphas, nu-retros, ect. So I wouldn't consider a low top rendition of the royals as the royals.

They are a different line of 1's, yes, but they're still 1's correct? Just like the 11 I.E. is still a 11, like the 19 SE is still a 19, like the KO is still a Jordan 1 right?

Nu 2's, Nu 1's, 7.5, Alphas, 8.0, 9.5, etc are based off a model with different technology and or design. Therefore they aren't a model.

Phats were basically 1's with a gimmick name in attempt to cash in on the SB craze. They are still 1's. Therefore I think they deserved to be mentioned in the convo.

Last edited:
Dnt mind if you dont agree, as long as were talking about shoes mission complete.

Everyone feel free to voice your opinion.

Wow it's nice to see some people having an adult conversation about J's. :pimp:
Pics are looking nice. I haven't even thought about copping a pair of I's in a long time
But I think it's time.

Last edited:
A MUST COP FOR THE NEW YEAR... NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO GET THEM BUT I GOING TO MAKE SURE I GRAB A PAIR..

-STR8LACEDUP

I see the strap bred 1 bred 1 lows being tlkd bout n the bred 1 discussion...so I can see the mention of the low black & royal blues.

Just glad we ain't talking bout unnecessary artist and talking about sneakers. I need just uno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom