Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna do major hw this weekend. store around here said they are getting NO calls on em, but are still gonna hold a raffle.. :smh: just lemme reserve that!

Might as well do the raffle, still guaranteed if nobody is calling in :lol:

I'm gonna have to call in again this weekend too. Since they didn't know last weekend.

Just ordered my royals , should be here Monday
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I wasn't expecting THAT many NT's cop the 88s + the ppl that arent on NT.. Hopefully we all get to cop the Royals.. For those who know bout backdoors should post it on RD.

everyone i know got the 3s and it seems like most people on NT + my instagram did too....

Last edited:
That jordan 3 88' release was one of my hardest cops, hopefully these wont be as hard, but I highly doubt that

I actually laughed at the 88 WC release. I went on eastbay for the release, no intentions of a cop, clicked 9.5 and got to the check out. Then bailed it. Thought it was funny because when I tried for every other jordan release I couldn't even get them in the cart. :lol:

Not sure it this has already been posted, if so then my bad...quick review of the samples, skip to about 3:30…so DAMN NICE!!!

my research and sources are on point BUT just found out im gonna be in hawaii for this weekend any body from the islands knows a spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom