Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This!

If I knew how they got it I would post it before I even try to cop a pair for myself

that link with the '88s helped soooooooooo many fellow NTers its not even funny

You two need it? It'll probably be fixed before these drop. Let me know, though.

I wouldn't mind paying a small fee for membership here. :lol:

It's one thing asking a question, it's another thing asking the same questions over and over again and wanting to be spoon fed like it's our responsibility and duty to.

Last edited:
Got mine locked down. Shoe game is easy pickings in London. Niketown still has FSR of the Knicks CW

smh you guys keep talking about the backdoor link and its usefulness. it will be rendered useless when you keep talking about it and requesting link for it now. if you have the back door site link, you can search and find it on your own when the time comes. Cat is out of the bag and every knows since you guys keep talking about it in the 3s thread and this one. It will now crash on the backdoor link. It was slow and barely loaded on the fnl restock the other day so i doubt it will work well now since everyone knows about it. Good luck

mobile fnl = Dead
backdoor = on last leg, just about DEAD

Last edited:
Im gonna have to get me 2 of these, just got back into the game after a couple years out and need to start with something good

Some Footlockers that aren't House of Hoops will probably carry these. I know of at least 1 that isn't HoH, I spoke to them in person and told me they will have these.

laugh.gif

Actually there was a big discussion about this in the New Platform Questions section of NT. A majority of people requested it, but Meth decided against it.
I would not pay to be here. What a joke that is. I would stay if I was grandfathered in but I wouldnt pay a dime for em.

Last edited:
Just got back from my local mall.

Champs=Nope

Footlocker=Nope

Finishline=Dude pulled out his iphone, did a quick search, and showed me a webpage with a pic of the shoe. It had a $140 price and (limited release) under it. They arent sure yet and check back mid week.

Im going on the assumption that any website ive seen with the Knicks will have these. Hoping i would semi easily get 2 is now down to hopefully nab 1. Hope not. Im sweatin it a bit now.

Any of my Bay Area folks know what's the deal with Valley Fair HOH? only chance to call was today because of work and now I can't get anyone to pick up the line, probably have their phone disconnected.

Just got back from my local HOH in Lakewood and they said they aren't forsure if they are getting them. The guy told me that corporate said their store was selected but doesn't have conformation that they will get them which is crazy. They still have a raffle box set up but who knows after that info. Ill be heading back Wednesday to enter a few more raffles at my local malls. I'm usually money for online releases but I feel better covering all my bases.

I've begun to hate this release.

The one thing I want, is becoming difficult due to the now limited numbers in my area. I'll try online if I get bad news on Tuesday from dtlr.

I might as well buy from a reseller.

Anybody in the DMV area know how the PG Plaza HOH, along with the possibility of Columbia mall stores in MD, is releasing the royals?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom