Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you pre-order at that price? You think resale prices on these will be more than $250?
mean.gif
No not really, but after going to local spots and failing on a few raffles, I just want to be done with the hassle. But **** it im gonna be patient.

Grabbed the last pair. Repped and thank you.

Can't believe I just spent $215 on 1s

Last edited:
Got a chance to pre order my size for 250 shipped... cant believe im seriously debating this

I have the same situation. For every new page added to this thread I keep thinking should I pull the trigger. These retail for $140 but resale/preorder is the same as the $165 releases, talk about maximizing profit. :smh:

they are sold out now. glad i could help. hope this guy comes through, i've heard he's legit so i'm not as worried.

i also bit the bullet and pre ordered the barkleys @ heartandsole. best price i've seen them on pre order, wanted these cause i loved the KD IV ASG and these used a similar template(glow in the dark + 3m) and with foam on it, plus i love barkley. defintely top 10 favorite players all time. was at the end of his career and he still will mess w/ a young shaq. lol gotta love him. not looking to sell or trade ( maybe for galaxy foams, the shoes that destroyed in store releases), want them for sentimental reasons. glad i'm old enough to spoil myself w/ kicks since i couldn't get them when i was a kid.
For real though, with all the back and forth with the release, $60 extra is no problem. He replied on twitter so hopefully he comes through. Obviously, PayPal protection is there. 
Repped for that link bro. 

Itll be interesting to see how this release plays out. Maybe Nike will drop them online unannounced... 
Either way, if another pair could be had for retail, I'm all in. Otherwise, I'm good withone  thanks again. 
Yup. If you really want them and the funds are right, then it's a no brainier. I understand some don't like to pay anymore than retail. To each their own.

Grabbed the last pair. Repped and thank you.

Can't believe I just spent $215 on 1s
That's what i'm saying but o well.. kind of feels worth it to me.. now i don't have to deal with what ever happens come saturday.. and i always tell myself this when i pay over retail but i mean it this time 
laugh.gif

just go camp thats what im doing i want them that bad so ima have to camp **** it might as well 

i willllllllllll get my pair .. oh yes i will ... and at retail ... i shall find the path
This was my attitude for a  minute untill today i finally cracked!  and just paid over retail.

I noticed you're in milwaukee.. i'm in racine  i was gonna drive to mayfair and enter the hoh raffle but decided not to is that the only spot getting them up there ?

Last edited:
The second I look away from this thread a preorder is posted. What sizes were up when you posted the link?

Don't burn me guys...! But quick question. Will Eastbay have a Countdown Timer for these like they did for the 3's? Or was that just a special thing for the 3's Only?

Don't burn me guys...! But quick question. Will Eastbay have a Countdown Timer for these like they did for the 3's? Or was that just a special thing for the 3's Only?

I believe they have timers for all releases

They'll post a link via twitter with countdown timer before it releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom