Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
good lookin' out fnl. forget JJ! :nerd:

Who are you kidding? You're going to try JJ since it's going down tonight. And let's take a step back and consider that FNL notoriously cancels orders (for those who can actually place an order cause their card hasn't been sent to their garbage pile) and doesn't even know what they have or when they're going to have it. JJ at least knows they have 100 pairs.

There is hope :D .

Going out to a drinking party in a few though.... I hope I can make it through til 8 am :smh:

I copped every Jordan release from FL. The only one I wasnt able to grab was the WC 88's ( I was super salty, no lie ) SO maybe I can grab an 8.5GO KNICKS!

Mobile posting not working too well tonight, LOL.  At least everyone will be split up on sites now.

Last edited:
JJ release is at 12

Finishline, Eastbay, Footaction is at 8am

JJ link is normally out before the release (those of you who have copped in the past know)

Finishline back door is a no go (they fixed it) so yes you have to sit at the wait screen......Sorry! Deal with it

Eastbay has the page out with a countdown (check this thread a few pages back link was posted)

Footaction (Idk too much about but im sure they will handle it the same as Eastbay)

These little "reseller" websites yall keep posting and "overseas sites" order at your own risk and if you see a good price check shipping its probably $40+

you welcome

gosh no lets see if the questions stop :smh:

Last edited:
LL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom