Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do these even come in a 11.5? I've been seeing multiple pre-order sites as well as the foreign sites with only an 11 and now JJ was the latest. 

i dont think so on the jimmy jazz site, sizes were kinda limited when i saw the page. expect the big box stores to have more sizes tho

Last edited:
ye ait was up @54 but for me the cart wasnt working. if it was i would have copped.
Same exact thing for me.  Up at 10:54, straight to confirm, crash, takes me back a page to address page, hit proceed and I get the same error I got last night, but I made a completely different account to use because the error was specific to my account last night, i could check out as a guest no problem.  So when I made the new account today I even bought some socks earlier to make sure every thing was fine, and it let me order.  Put a shoe through to the last step at 10 on the new account and all was fine.  This is the same thing FNL has done with people's cards.  Last night and tonight are the only times I have failed to get an order confirmation on JJ since the galaxy foams.

This cot damn error:

Both pages for the Barkleys and these popped up for me at 8:58pm but it would not let me add to the cart

Now I'm just worried about my damn computer
laugh.gif

i still have the product page where i can select sizes. usually does nothing but when i got it to cart it was just random

A month ago, I really thought this would be an easy release. Wake up around 10-11...cruise to the mall and grab a 10. 

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

JB really just sad now a days 

should have been a gr

1's going for 300 dollars on resale , just ridiculous

JJ hasn't been back up. certain they are sold out online?

yea long gone I wouldnt wanna cop nothing at this point even if sizes did come up

JJ always hit people with canceled orders (normally the late ones who got thru)

go to sleep people 8am is the the real deal breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom