Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn can't even post links to clothes now... yall paranoid 
laugh.gif
my bad,fam,just saw what happened with other links and tryin to avoid it...it needs too little research btw...if you want it tell me so i can pm you the link.
nah i feel you tho, but nah i'm good appreciate it tho. i'm still on the hunt for the shoes 
frown.gif

just sayin....ultra limited,og 1 colour...releasing after so many years...this remind me of banned 1s...yeah sure banned were a lot mor limited,but remember how many people were in the shoe game then and compare to today...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
It would appear that some stores had way more pairs of banned's than they had of these.

Last edited:
like i said yesterday.. i think my willing to pay price just went from $220 to $250 .. i think i'm just gonna wait a few weeks and keep searching ill get them eventually.. i hope

It was actually posted before this thread reached 50 pages an hour. It was posted when this thread was rather calm and collective.

I struck out on these at DTLR and Nike DC yesterday :smh: . DTLR said they didnt have any men sizes right before they opened even though they said they did before hand. :stoneface: I could of got them from some dude off CL around 1 pm for 240 but I thought I would be able to get a pair from Nike DC because they were rereleasing 6 pairs that werent picked up from the RSVPs. The head coach there pulled a slick one and scattered them around the store and I missed out on them again :lol: . I

I cant even find a reasonable priced pair anywhere in a 9/9.5 might be the worse thing though :rolleyes

Yeah it's tough posting links on here. Ish goes viral instantly and then sites start crashing and whatnot lol.. and sometimes that leads to people not getting the shoes they want.. ahem. :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
There are not many more people here now than there was in 2011. It may be more but you guys are acting like the amount of heads doubled in two years

It was actually posted before this thread reached 50 pages an hour. It was posted when this thread was rather calm and collective.

lol.point being?im a noob who didnt read this thread until hype came in?lol...nope.anyways,what was the problem again?i took too much of your internet space...my bad my bad...:rofl:

For those of you who got your pairs in hand, what are the production dates on them. Trying to double check what caused this release to be different from what everyone thought it would be like. Chinese factories during Chinese New Year celebration and the shipping delays to retailers. The full or rest of the inventory stock of pairs probably either still in the factories or they are on their way here to the U.S.

Production dates on my pair is 8/21/2012 11/12/12

lol.point being?im a noob who didnt read this thread until hype came in?lol...nope.anyways,what was the problem again?i took too much of your internet space...my bad my bad...:rofl:

Now you're making something out of nothing. You're the one hiding a link to a jacket like its going somewhere. I was just telling you that it isn't necessary.

I'm done with you papi, respond if you must. But you won't see another reply from me.

Now you're making something out of nothing. You're the one hiding a link to a jacket like its going somewhere. I was just telling you that it isn't necessary.

I'm done with you papi, respond if you must. But you won't see another reply from me.

lol shaking your head on me aint exactly polite.you re right on the making sth part though fam.peace,and sorry if i offended you.

I'm done with you papi, respond if you must. But you won't see another reply from me.[/quote]

come on, you know this is a lie. You always have to get the last word. Settle down man. Its not that big of a deal. You act like people are invading your space in this thread. Chill, you got your pair on a easy cop.

Something about a man calling another man papi.......... Must be an east coast thing.

I'm done with you papi, respond if you must. But you won't see another reply from me.[/

come on, you know this is a lie. You always have to get the last word. Settle down man. Its not that big of a deal. You act like people are invading your space in this thread. Chill, you got your pair on a easy cop.

Something about a man calling another man papi.......... Must be an east coast thing.

Na papi in an NT thing.

*Air Thompson got 2 pairs. He pm'd me :lol: I don't think he's coming back

Last edited:
These were limited like crazy here in Chicago. It's ridiculous how many pairs a piece stores had. These and the Kobes were basically nonexistent here.

Last edited:
Are size 12 in these that limited? Got a size 9 looking to sell for a 12. Currently got someone wanting to trade me a 13 but idk if that's gonna be too big & everyone knows 1st crease easily. So a 1 with a whole size up? Will deff crease more than anything

Anybody know where I can find these in a Size 7, GS, Chicago sold out everywhere. :frown:

God, we need a restock over here, we had barely any pairs.

Always amazed to see people late in lines buying whatever size available when they need another size.

Just sell them to me and then buy a pair of Banned's. You don't wanna trade, risky business :wink:

I hear you, but I'll do some research and look for banneds before I even think of reselling( last resort) . Money will get me the shoes for sure but I gotta keep the advantage of holding a hot pair like these just incase someone wants to trade.( might save me money )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom