Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my shipping info from Livestock like 5 mins ago. It'll be here on Thurs 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

I got my tracking 40 minutes ago, they will be here next Monday.

Just got my shipment email a min ago. Should get em Thursday. Sadly, they aren't my size |I but seeing what they are going for now I bought em anyways.

Going to see what I can do with em in hopes for a trade.

you guys wanna HIDE links from lurkers? 

simple, down on the reply box hit the "source" button on the top left and add this to whatever your post is at the end:

paste the link in the quotes following the input name. Now only NT users will be able to see that if they hit the quote button on your post and hit source theyll find it. be sure to say something like "quote to reveal" so people know youve hidden a link. Just a quick solution so that we can all share links without lurkers jumping on em.

Quote this post test it yourself.

Lurkers will then make accounts most likely.

That dude just has scam written all over him to me for some reason..
why yall gotta hate. i mean **** at least im giving u a shot at getting them and damn sure not for ebay prices. smh
Paypal as gift is always a no go for me... I don't care how good the person's rep is I am not going to be on the hook if anything happens...
no one said to do anything as a gift.
I'm good price was right I didn't mind paying but it was the PRINCIPLE dude got me hot,....

I wait on my Korean friend hookup this afternoon.... I'm pretty sure price will be below $250 and no shipping involved
smokin.gif
and if strike out so be it
korea doesnt have em, i just sold a pair to someone out in korea.

i'm tryna wait for a restock. hoping i can have another shot at these.

if i get these. i can stop buying jordans all together. i'm done.

waiting to see if my god brother could work magic out in australia.

Last edited:
No luck for me with these, congrats to everyone that got a pair.
I guess it's not meant to be and Im not paying resellers prices so on to the grapes.

We can make it so thell have no idea, like saying link below and they wont see nothing! Of course might find out but its better to get members then straight up lurkers.

Last edited:
where you stationed at? I lived in Germany (Berlin) for a couple of years while my Dad was stationed there (Air Force).
live out in kaiserslautern now use to live out in bavaria before :D i need to go to berlin next weekend probably for the damn cork release

Jesus Christ! The offers for my sz.9 and the going rate for the size 12 I need is like a $100 difference SMH. This is absolutely CRAZY! And there only seems to be about 20 size 12's worldwide SMH...

We can make it so thell have no idea, like saying link below and they wont see nothing! Of course might find out but its better to get members then straight up lurkers.

but you were JUST a lurker less than a month ago :lol:

this wont help jack because just like dude who didnt kno what nt was or why his phone blew up, lurkers can make a new account in seconds

View media item 275110
tommorow and the day after tommorow gettin my 2nd and third pairs...shoes look awesome.hope everyone who wants them gets them.my 1st pair came a little pre-creased on the side but i don't give a rat's a s s cause im gonna wear it to the ground.

Last edited:
Is it fair to say that these are rarer than Banned 1s? It sure looks like it
sick.gif
SEEMS THAT WAY TO ME TOO.
That's insane if true, considering they stopped production of the Banneds.
Paypal as gift is always a no go for me... I don't care how good the person's rep is I am not going to be on the hook if anything happens...
Yep add 4%

If he isn't willing to do that
mean.gif
Tried to cop a pair of 2000 Space Jams from this dude on eBay a few months ago.  We settled on $350.  Homie tried to get me to send that as a gift.  When I told him I'd pay the 4% so he could invoice me...never heard from him again.  It's never worth it to gift money to a stranger.  There are a select few people on this board who I'd trust enough to do that.  A complete stranger though?  Never.

Tried to cop a pair of 2000 Space Jams from this dude on eBay a few months ago.  We settled on $350.  Homie tried to get me to send that as a gift.  When I told him I'd pay the 4% so he could invoice me...never heard from him again.  It's never worth it to gift money to a stranger.  There are a select few people on this board who I'd trust enough to do that.  A complete stranger though?  Never.

I had the same experience. When you do it as a gift they don't have to wait the two weeks or whatever for the money, but it also gives you no protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom