Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends girlfriend is from Sweden and I sent her a message on facebook to see if she could order me a pair from the bottega so I'm crossing my fingers she could hook me up $220 ain't bad...crosses fingers

Put up the extra pair I got on feebay because it didn't fit me. Sold for a stupid price 
roll.gif

what size was it and what's your TTS? Royals on Ebay is straight killin it. People on there are the THIRSTIEST

Feel bad for you guys, been hooking up a lot of friends from the US with these but stock is almost gone,grabbing my last few pairs tomorrow .....

Screw it going all out for them ugly looking wine corks so I can be a cool reseller on eBay... Naw but really gonna try and out beast the resell beast grab a pair as trade bait bc paying 250 for those I can get 2 pairs of royals when all is said and done

I went so quick from "I won't pay over $200 for these" to "i need these in my life" :lol:

yea man, its funny to see it all un fold in here, everyone vents about how miserable they are and then when they can only find a pair for 300 they ask everyone what they think. And you know they already made up their mind they just want to hear someone agree w/ em to help em sleep.

Screw it going all out for them ugly looking wine corks so I can be a cool reseller on eBay... Naw but really gonna try and out beast the resell beast grab a pair as trade bait bc paying 250 for those I can get 2 pairs of royals when all is said and done

Might as well resell em. They probably go for over $1000. Thats bills and tuition if you in school fam.

It's crazy that 90% of the people in here are trying so damn hard to get a pair between $200-$300. Usually these threads are people hunting and grabbing for retail, but this shoe is a whole 'nother animal.

Might as well resell em. They probably go for over $1000. Thats bills and tuition if you in school fam.
Neither I make good money as it is and could easily drop 350 on these if I wanted but this whole shoe thing is getting out of freaking hand... I cannot justify paying above retail for every release. A few here and there ya I'm cool with paying that every now and then and supporting some reseller to by similac for his newborn but not every damn release and esp not for a shoe that should really only cost a bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom