Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 is the year of the 6. It could possibly be the Black Friday release of 2014

How do you see 2014 being the year of the 6? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a bunch of 6's come out 2010. Oreos, Motorsports, Black Varsity, White Varsity, Infrared Pack, Lakers, etc.

My 2nd pair from Hanon arrived in NY today. Based out in SF, so hopefully these arrive on Monday 
nthat.gif

Wore my pair yesterday and there's already some significant creasing on the toebox. Don't care though, because I'm gonna beat these up. 

not what i said but im sure thats what hes implying
Nice shot :pimp:

Thanks! :smile:

Nice pickup but did they slap a livestock sticker on the box? I'd be mildly pissed about that.
Everyone keeps saying the 01s are better but these have a nicer shape and the matte leather looks a lot better IMO. I wish I still had my 01s but I'd much rather have the 13s. Nice pic btw.

You know what, I didn't have the 01s so I can't really speak on the quality comparisons. My boy has the 01s and I have yet to do a physical comparison of the two, he got his model last year so they're still in fairly good shape, but he's been saying this entire time that once I really see his versus mine that I can tell what the quality differences are. My comparison is more so just around Jordan brand these days in general, quality has declined in recent years for the obvious. I definitely DO agree w/ you though, the leather on these is really really nice.. At least, to me it is.

2014 is the year of the 6. It could possibly be the Black Friday release of 2014

How do you see 2014 being the year of the 6? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a bunch of 6's come out 2010. Oreos, Motorsports, Black Varsity, White Varsity, Infrared Pack, Lakers, etc.

It's been a thing for awhile fam.

Each years since 2009 has been the 23rd anniversary of a jordan model.

2009 - year of the 1, and we saw the first retros of part of the white/metallic series
2010 - year of the 2, and we saw the QF 2 pack,
2011 - year of the 3, and we got true blues, white cements, and black cements
2012 - year of the 4, black cements, white cements, thunders, cavs,
2013 - year of the 5 , and that's why we will be seeing the grapes, and the other 5s this year.

Nice pickup but did they slap a livestock sticker on the box? I'd be mildly pissed about that.
Everyone keeps saying the 01s are better but these have a nicer shape and the matte leather looks a lot better IMO. I wish I still had my 01s but I'd much rather have the 13s. Nice pic btw.
You can't be serious.

welp, bout to cancel my 2nd order from backdoor from this morning since FNL came thru (or so, i'm assuming since they printed my shipping label).

black and red vi's also go for big prices on the bay now too though...just sayin...>D

Yeah I actually just saw that. They weren't worth anything for the longest but since it's a new age for the sneaker game I guess anything goes now. I wonder if anybody on here has heard of the Infrareds LMFAO *sarcasm* (atleast I hope)

welp..looks like bending over and taking it up the rear is the only way to get these at this point...

waiting for a restock on these is almost futile. |I Damn you JB@! :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom