Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The australian tracking system is no better than the american one. It isn't like Royal mail or UPS were you get up to date info. I am not a patient person. Damn I want my kicks

They don't have to have Nike air, just a change in material. The speculation is using durabuck. With no 23 on the side. Plus the change in shape from the 2011 5s, to the 2013 5s.

Nike air isn't everything, it's extremely possible.

Your list still does not make sense to me. '09 - 1s didn't release in OG colorways. That is not consistent with the 2, 3, 4 and 5 releases.that followed. White/Metallic? Do you mean the 25th anniversary 1s that released in 2010?

They don't have to have Nike air, just a change in material. The speculation is using durabuck. With no 23 on the side. Plus the change in shape from the 2011 5s, to the 2013 5s.

Your list still does not make sense to me. '09 - 1s didn't release in OG colorways. That is not consistent with the 2, 3, 4 and 5 releases.that followed. White/Metallic? Do you mean the 25th anniversary 1s that released in 2010?

2009 the metallic pack and Shadows dropped.

2011 we saw og 3s

2012 we saw og 4s

2013 we know most of the og 5s are comming out

This isnt rocket science

2013 yous saw og 3 W NIKE AIR IN THE BACK!!
2012 you saw og iv (breds-fire red)
2013 you know most of the og 5s are coming out?lol...black friday release aint meaning every year is ''what releases on black friday'' year.i guess this aint rocket science after all.enough about this,we re derailing the thread,i d love to continue the discussion with PMS.im intrigued.peace.

Last edited:
Finally my pair shipped...I should have them next week...and I only paid $185 shipped for them...s/o to my dude @23penny "nt'er zyr12" for the assist

The ones did release in OG colorways in 2009, which is the 23rd anniversary of the 1.

Black/shadow highs
White/ metallic red
White metallic green
White / metallic purple.

There's also the possiblity of the Black and Red aka Bred 1's dropping this black Friday.  Knowing Jordan Brand, anything is possible. 

This years Black Friday release is supposed to be a 5. Similar to black metallics, but different, supposedly

And nowhere but in this thread have I seen anyone say black/red 1s could be the BF shoe

Finally my pair shipped...I should have them next week...and I only paid $185 shipped for them...s/o to my dude @23penny "nt'er zyr12" for the assist

I tried so hard to preorder from his site. Was on it refreshing 15 min before they went live at noon. At 11:59 all sizes were sold out. Had horrible NDC flashbacks and instantly wanted to kick things, lol

2009 the metallic pack and Shadows dropped.

I'll give you shadows, but that was the only somewhat OG colorway. What is a metallic pack? If you are referring to these...
View media item 281142...they released in February 2010

You must not be familiar with the metallic series from 85

There was about 25 OG colorways of the 1s

White metallic black
White / metallic blue
White metallic red
White metallic purple
White metallic orange
White neutral grey
Shadows
Breds
Chicago's
Black toes
UNCs
Lakers ect.

Last edited:
Those metallics in the picture with the briefcase first came out around 2001. I didn't realize they were re-released.. been out of it for a bit. They were extremely limited and individually numbered, although most versions of the metallic silver came in regular JB boxes. The silver briefcases were mainly in Japan, from what I can recall.

Last edited:
You must not be familiar with the metallic series from 85

There was about 25 OG colorways of the 1s

White metallic black
White / metallic blue
White metallic red
White metallic purple
White metallic orange
White neutral grey
Shadows
Breds
Chicago's
Black toes
UNCs

Lakers ect.

I knew about these colorways being OG, but not the rest. That's probably because I was -1 years old in '85.

Just did a phone order from kickz101 for my size 11...came out to $245 shipped. Better than the $300 i was gonna pay...but who knows i might end up having to if customs fee come into play. Anyone who ordered from them get a tracking number email yet?

Just did a phone order from kickz101 for my size 11...came out to $245 shipped. Better than the $300 i was gonna pay...but who knows i might end up having to if customs fee come into play. Anyone who ordered from them get a tracking number email yet?

Ordered a few days ago got my tracking number last night, it still doesn't work though.

I tried so hard to preorder from his site. Was on it refreshing 15 min before they went live at noon. At 11:59 all sizes were sold out. Had horrible NDC flashbacks and instantly wanted to kick things, lol
That's my dude so I just texted him a couple days before the pre-order to lock down my pair

Got my pair in the mail today. Also got my ipad stolen. It's been bitter, sweet. Not how I had pictured it... A lot less hyped than I was yesterday

i bought a pair of a guy form germany and asked him to claim the value as $100 bucks, im hoping that will help it bypass customs fees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom