Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow, i wasnt even thinking. Damn dude. that is brutal. I couldnt even imagine having to be up at 11 for football on sundays

edit - or 10, i guess it would be. thats rough

haha, no joke man. There'd be days I'd be hungover, and the 10am games are like at halftime or later. lol

On the flipside though when I was at NY last year, I was trippin out watching NBA games at 12am.

Last edited:
haha, no joke man. There'd be days I'd be hungover, and the 10am games are like at halftime or later. lol

On the flipside though when I was at NY last year, I was trippin out watching NBA games at 12am.

lol, ive been hungover and slept till halftime of the 1:00 games here, and yea those 1030pm nba games can go crazyy late

Yes. No shipping to the US, though.

Skype them +61396201101 
Skype Credit $10
Shoes $185
Shipping $60 

$255 

Not all of it is shipping. SOME of it is currency exchange.

Just got off the phone with them they only have a 13 well I continue to have patience lol.... that accent on that chick :pimp:

yesir..

I am actually surprised they lasted that long, I ordered mine Monday maybe tuesday and they were put on blast a few times in this thread

:pimp:

i spoke w/ "liz" and aussie accents are swankk. 
she goes..."let me guess, you're asking about the Jordan 1s." 

lol yup = /

^^^^ same exact situation. Still looking for just one pair size 11 or 10.5 hopefully the hype calms down soon when everyone is focused on other upcoming releases.

I want to give up all search for em but I just can't really wanted these when I first heard about them on sneakernews.com and modern-notoriety..But I guess all things I want can't be had...Just hoping patience pays off one day and I am able to get them..

Yeah I figured the luck of the draw with these is pretty low for a good price, so I felt compelled to take that deal...

Still feel guilty for paying that much for a pair of 1's, but I figure if you don't think about the retail price and base it on how much these mean to you..the worth seems higher than the actual box price...

My hope is to secure a second pair when/if I can find either these for retail (preferably) or at a lower market value in the months to come....but for now, at least I secured one...:\

Last edited:
word, i mean i missed out on retail prices online on release day, so i ended up splurging for a pair for $269 from BDB.

but i just recently got lucky and scooped up 3 pairs for retail this week, so it all worked out at the end. if you're looking out for a 2nd pair, maybe you might get lucky like i did.

"but i just recently got lucky and scooped up 3 pairs for retail this week, so it all worked out at the end. if you're looking out for a 2nd pair, maybe you might get lucky like i did."

unreal...3 pairs copped retail. congrats bruh. 

Last edited:
$260 shipped.....
ohwell.gif
where from and do they have more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom