Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SNIPES order shipped this morning, Size 11. Knew I should've doubled up!

I'm going to have to wait almost a month for them to get here though, but it's all good, there's snow outside anyway haha 

they shipped your order to the U.S.???:nerd:

they shipped your order to the U.S.???
nerd.gif
Nah, I shipped to someone in Germany to ship to me in Canada.

Snipes shipped my pair :pimp:. I should have doubled up. I can chill though, and see what these prices look like once the dust settles. I said I wouldn't spend more than $200 on these and I meant it.

Snipes shipped my pair :pimp:. I should have doubled up. I can chill though, and see what these prices look like once the dust settles. I said I wouldn't spend more than $200 on these and I meant it.

You should count your blessings with one order. They cancelled my order of 2 pairs. I knew I should've only ordered one. Now Im back to square one.

anybody in NYC could help a ninja out with a lead or something? I just wanna get a sz 9 & just go back to my life

They cancelled my order :frown:

You should count your blessings with one order. They cancelled my order of 2 pairs. I knew I should've only ordered one. Now Im back to square one.

dude...they cancelled your order cause they don't ship to the us.they dont have a one per customer ratio.at least thats what i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom