Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
timer on Finish Line.. restock of the gs sizes.. why is everyone going crazy over the bred 11s? they made like 500,000 pairs of those..

omgomgomgomg why am i getting a spa page??????? oh wait it says it bold red letters [COLOR=#red]We are not able to take phone orders at this time. The BRED 11's are only available in grade school sizes. There is an extremely limited availability for this release. No Mens sizes available.[/COLOR]

timer on Finish Line.. restock of the gs sizes.. why is everyone going crazy over the bred 11s? they made like 500,000 pairs of those..
I still don't have a pair. Maybe because mostly everyone buying is buying to sell em.
On topic, royals arrived this am.
early bday gift to self!!!

all  my orders got cancelled NO I didn't try to buy them all but at least 5 times i tried so 4 or 5 size 6.5 should be available after dumb FNL times is over. These guys keep figuring out ways to stop my orders i'm done with FNL.

omgomgomgomg why am i getting a spa page??????? oh wait it says it bold red letters [COLOR=#red]We are not able to take phone orders at this time. The BRED 11's are only available in grade school sizes. There is an extremely limited availability for this release. No Mens sizes available.[/COLOR]
Noticed that after I posted.... :wow:

#royal1strugglecontinues 
frown.gif

I tired to order my cousin the XI's and i'm pretty sure im on FNL naughty list because my payment will not go through. I'm screwed if God decides he wants to punish me and restocks on the royals 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom