Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I passed on this pack at the last min i already had the 2001 3's and im trying to cut down on jordans and buy other stuff so i just bought the eggplantsflights

FYI, if you buying these just for the III's, might as well spend the $300+ and cop the 2001 retros with the Nike Air on the back.

Bought my pack this morning and the XXs don't look that bad....actually I kinda like them now.

THE llls ON THE OTHER HAND ARE DOPE! THERE COMFORTABLE, THE QUALITY IS GOOD.... I'M GLAD I GOT THIS PACK!

Next is the XX3s on black friday

FOR ALL THE NIKE EMPLOYEES. YOU CAN STILL ORDER THE PACKAGE FROM THE EMPLOYEE STORE. I JUST ORDERED MINE A FEW MINUTES AGO. THEY ONLY HAVE A FEW LEFT SO ACTFAST.
pimp.gif

was gonna pass, but i dunno. ive never had a pair of 3s and these blk/cements are all-timers. decided to get 'em late last night from finishline.com atlike 3 AM after i saw sz 13 was sold out on eastbay and didnt see them up on ndc.

^^^lol i feel you man ... it well all be down soon ... on another note ill be going to pick mine up in a bit .

Originally Posted by sickickz23

how can people judge the quality of the 3s, but never owned a pair of 3s to begin with until now?

If a shoe is quality - it doesnt matter.

A quality shoe is a quality shoe - regardless of what you compare it to.

Seriously, what's so confusing about this thread title?

[h3]"NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!" means
[/h3][h3]NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING![/h3]

I passed on this pack. I really think it will be available for under retail in a few months. people are broke so they aint gonna be dropping 300+ on shoes sofreely.

Yo, %@@, Arden was cool. Only about 15 guys in line at 8 when they opened. Everyone got thers, of course. Guys were not happy about the quality of the XX'sbut who cares. My pavk was cool. I'm not even too unhappy with the XX's; they're comfortable.....just don't look too closely to nitice theashiness and they're cool for a mostly black shoes.

^Haha tryna flip some money up there.

I put mines on layaway, but i really think im gonna cancel it...and buy somethin else.

i got mine at the mall this morning wit no lines.........and over 5 sz 10's left..........crazy.........im bout to cancel my finishline.com order from lastnight.....so if anyone wants it get at me...

NTLV did'nt get their shipment or somthin...dude said the pack won't be in till tuesday maybe wednesday......
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FWA III

Finally made up my mind, I'm passing on this one.

I just cannot justify paying money for those HORRENDOUS XX's.
gonna have to agree. might as well think of it as spending $310 on 1 pair of kicks. I can't do any sort of thing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Anyone have success with discounts? I ended up copping but forgot to try the mcdonalds coupon on them, figure they are most likely excluded anyway
i used live.com for finishline and was able to get 10% off. shipping was free anyways and we only pay 5% tax on the cost over $175, so about $6.so came out to about $285. i figure getting the III's on their own would have cost around that figure (maybe a bit less) so it;s like getting the XXs forfree or really discounted? then again i might just return them if i come to my senses after reeceiving them.

wihtout the discount, i would not have bought this.

I was thinking of coping but change my mind I can't see myself dropping 330 for em..hopefully I could just find the 3's in a size 12.in craigslist.

Originally Posted by r00m112

FYI, if you buying these just for the III's, might as well spend the $300+ and cop the 2001 retros with the Nike Air on the back.

you're not getting a DS pair of 01s for anywhere close to $300

Back
Top Bottom