Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by The7onius

never taken this long before
Yea, I've given up at this point. Good luck to those who are gonna wait for swoosh. My time is up
tired.gif

I'll have to try and snag a pack some other way..

yea it usually hits round this time idk !%+ is going da only thing that keeps me comfort is only 2 mnths of this crap then I'm out da game...supra and Nikesb is all

I'm headed to get mine @ 1oam. I'm really excited ! The Blk IIIs have eluded me since 1988. I hope everybody that wants a pack gets one.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

forgot all about this wack pack. already got me a pair of retros so i'm straight.....

same here. dont know why ppl complain about the midsoles cracking. i barely un-ds these like over a year now(my 2nd pair) i think and no cracking what so ever. i think it all depends on your body weight and how your feet are formed to take that weight. im 6/5'11 and weigh about 205... and damn no cracking. ima stick with the 01 nike airs

No sorry dude....they crack. I'm 6'1" and 175 lbs. and my true blues cracked. Its not so much body weight as it is material. It's not supposedto last forever. Beautiful 01's though!

copped at the Galleria Mall in Houston (Champs). surprisingly there was a line formed out as early as 6am. They usually get a FSR with 4 pairs of each size. Luckily I got the last pair of 10's.

Not the best pack but I do not have any 3's yet so its all good.

That's funny how guys really don't care if they get them or not. Times are changing or people don't have the money.

Just got mine security mall,Md.There were a few people but I got my size 12.The quality isnt that bad at all.Im glad i didnt pass like I was going to.Good luckto those coppin.

Back
Top Bottom