Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Nike dot com. Dont worry bc I had that same problem a while ago and one day I just figured it out. Dont feel bad bc everyone likes to knickname everything. lol

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by FWA III

Finally made up my mind, I'm passing on this one.

I just cannot justify paying money for those HORRENDOUS XX's.
gonna have to agree. might as well think of it as spending $310 on 1 pair of kicks. I can't do any sort of thing
ohwell.gif
I love the black/cement III's, but not $310+ much.

The only Jordan I can justify paying that price is the XI's.

I want to give a big ----- you to Gentry, why couldn't you just release an OG colorway??

lmfaooo so i go to the mall at 2pm and enter finish line, i ask them how many cdp 3/20's were sold, they said only 3 packages haha. they had so much leftover. i was about to buy them...but then i decided it wasnt worth it...so instead i bought so many clothes worth way more than just the shoes.

I got my CDP .. didnt look at it till I got home from work ... III's are dope but my XX's , BUT MY XX's ................. are fresh ...
roll.gif
. iwas surprise to see that my XX's are in great shape NO MARKS NO SCUFS NO ASHY LOOK . I was never feeling the XX's but after looking at my pair Im goingto keep the whole CDP.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I got my CDP .. didnt look at it till I got home from work ... III's are dope but my XX's , BUT MY XX's ................. are fresh ...
roll.gif
. i was surprise to see that my XX's are in great shape NO MARKS NO SCUFS NO ASHY LOOK . I was never feeling the XX's but after looking at my pair Im going to keep the whole CDP.

Man,Thats how it happened for me.Im luvin my 20s now.

the ones i saw had like glue stains on the III's and a funny lookin suede on the XX's but its still a copp

passed on this pack... for now. ill either find the IIIs for cheap or the whole pack. wait a month or two

I ordered mine last night, can't wait to get them..... I mean just the lll's
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Are there any online websites selling the 3's separate right now?

i wish i knew too.....
uptemopair.com has been spliting the packs but they don't have them up yet

Posted a few pages back............ kixclusive.com

There really is no hype on these, I think the 20 is the reason why. If only the 11/12 pack is as easy as this.

i think that jordan brand is taking its toll on every one's pockets to be honest. it definitely hurts me to spend 328 now on them then it did when i gotthe x/xiii pack. im still not sure if im getting them just because i got the purple flights and i want them motorsport xx3s next month... plus that rumor thatthem purple foams r coming out next month and thats 200 right there... i want the pack but not for 328 after tax
frown.gif

--- not too many people saying copped x2 right now lol

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

roll.gif
. i was surprise to see that my XX's are in great shape NO MARKS NO SCUFS NO ASHY LOOK . I was never feeling the XX's but after looking at my pair Im going to keep the whole CDP.

Man,Thats how it happened for me.Im luvin my 20s now.

Yep the CDP XX's do look nice if you have a good pair .

Originally Posted by bigj505

i think that jordan brand is taking its toll on every one's pockets to be honest. it definitely hurts me to spend 328 now on them then it did when i got the x/xiii pack. im still not sure if im getting them just because i got the purple flights and i want them motorsport xx3s next month... plus that rumor that them purple foams r coming out next month and thats 200 right there... i want the pack but not for 328 after tax
frown.gif

I agree totally with you.....

I think this is terrible marketing strategy from JB. The economy is lousy, and ironically all of these cheaply made sneakers are coming out at premium pricesso close to the end of the year. We are only 2 months away from Christmas already and people are trying to save $$ and trying to make smart buys when they needto.

In the month of November alone.....3 XX3's come out on Black Friday, a CDP comes out, and retro 1's are on the horizon again.
tired.gif
Other than the XX3's and a pair of retro 1's I'm skipping out oneverything else next month. JB's quality has been pathetic on retro's for a long time and us consumers (myself included) have let them slide way toooften.

Ugly colorways, uninspired quality, and premium prices have really stopped me from saying x2 on too many Jordans this year.

YEAH IN SOME PLACES PPL ARE STILL LINEING UP...KICKSCLUSIVE'S SHOP ISNT RUNNING RIGHT NOWTHO

Originally Posted by bigj505

i think that jordan brand is taking its toll on every one's pockets to be honest. it definitely hurts me to spend 328 now on them then it did when i got the x/xiii pack. im still not sure if im getting them just because i got the purple flights and i want them motorsport xx3s next month... plus that rumor that them purple foams r coming out next month and thats 200 right there... i want the pack but not for 328 after tax
frown.gif

i thought the purple foams were coming out in febuary..

Back
Top Bottom