Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

damn... really wanted to cop from ndc to use up some gift cards i had... that 310 hit just a little too much for one wanted pair of shoes (IIIs) these days....

yea i found some in my size at the mall yesterday and saw when ndc had my size, but i just couldnt pull the trigger. i believe that i will be fine once theyare out for a lil while. i have no real issues with this pack except for the price
frown.gif

i think i would rather invest in some xx3's next month

I also decided not to buy this pack yet. $300 is a lot especially for only one pair that I really want. So I went out and bought two pairs of shoes that Iwanted. I bought those black/red Jordan Phat I's and some black/white blazer SBs. I didn't even spend $200 for both. I'm so much more satisfiedwith that purchase.

Finally got the chance to take a look at them in person before my two packs comes in the mail from Eastbay. The XX are pretty sad. I've seen them before,but the ones in the CDP is just sad. Can't really see the lasering on it and there are tons of grey spots on it. I know both of mine will be hitting ebayor craigslist or NT. As for the quality of the 3s they're better than the recent Fire Red III Retro. The leather/pleather soft and nice to feel on hand. Ofcourse you're taking it from a guy that's never had a pair of OG or retro IIIs. So from a newbie perspective they're a nice pair of kicks.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Copped mine from Finishline today for $220. Always good to know an employee.
congrats. for 220, i would have got em in a heatbeat. my friends that work at the stores dont get disc on the packs
frown.gif

easy pass
tired.gif
id rather get two packs of 11/12 CDP than spend $310 plus taxon just one pair of shoes
frown.gif

Still waiting on my local store to get theirs. Apparently JB has been experiencing some extreme shipping delays to about 80% of the Chicago area stores. Anyother people in the midwest having this problem?

got mine for 25% off at my shop, they are liquidating and even splitting up old packs to get rid of them.

They just sold the rest of the V's and IV's but they were there for 134.00 and 25% off so they finally did sell, sorry bro :*(

optimusp517 wrote: The leather/pleather soft and nice to feel on hand. Of course you're taking it from a guy that's never had a pair of OG or retro IIIs. So from a newbie perspective they're a nice pair of kicks.
and that's why quality of j's went down from retros. no one today would know how sad the quality is unless they owned a retro pair. thecdp iii's pleather feel and look like plastic compared to the softer more durable thicker leather on the retros. JB could actually make these cdp'sout of plastic and no one would care if they are good in quality. everyone is just glad to have and old colorway regardless of the horrible quality at a rapeme price tag being forced to buy another shoe no one wants. JB is certainly taking advantage of this and is laughing all the way to the bank.......

they should have made the black/ stealths with the stealth toe patch like the ones in slam magazine when the ogs released .

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

Originally Posted by bigj505

i think that jordan brand is taking its toll on every one's pockets to be honest. it definitely hurts me to spend 328 now on them then it did when i got the x/xiii pack. im still not sure if im getting them just because i got the purple flights and i want them motorsport xx3s next month... plus that rumor that them purple foams r coming out next month and thats 200 right there... i want the pack but not for 328 after tax
frown.gif

--- not too many people saying copped x2 right now lol

this is exactly what is happening..i cant imagining doubling up for that price but i would have copped 2 if this was released individualy like the FR3's

i thought the purple foams were coming out in febuary..

I guess the spots by me are really taking a hit with these packs and aren't bringing them in.

went to the mall with my wifey and picked up a pack for $100
pimp.gif
happy.gif

i couldent pass that off even though its not really worth $100
smh.gif

I picked mine up at 9:30 a.m. on RD and there was nobody there. My guy told me he had not received very many phone calls about the pack and was not expectingmuch of a turnout.

The quality of my IIIs and XXs is very good; no random glue marks, creases, scuffs, etc...I like the fit of the XX (this is my fourth pair), so buying thispack was an easy decision for me as the III is my favorite of all time.

Later that day, I went out of town to visit my mom and we went to the mall. I always pop into the spot down there to see if they have anything interesting.When I asked the girl at the counter how they did on the pack, she told me they are doing pre-orders now so that they don't get stuck with excess stock. Iput my name on their VIP list and she told me that each month I would have the option of pre-ordering (put down $50 of the purchase cost - refundable) anyJordans that are releasing that month and I would be guaranteed to get them (they get urban/LS releases, along with GRs). Once the shoes arrive, they call andyou go down and pick yours up. This will come in very handy for the XI/XII pack. They are supposed to be getting the Motorsports, so I might have to go aheadand pick those up, too.

Those of you claiming you got them for $75.00 need to get off the pipe. Quit trying to hype the people on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom