Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

so....
my thread about early release marqueesole cdp 3 not being the same as the cdp 3 this weekend was deleted.
hmmmmmmmmm
covering up for them????
i thought it was deserving of a thread so i could see if any others had the same problem.

I just paid $329 for a pack of US9 on ebay, and I used the 30% off from Live.com

but after I paid it, I found ebay said "redeem Cashback Rewards obtained as a result of a purchase on www.eBay.com exclusively via your PayPalaccount".

Is that means the cashback will not directly deposite to my paypal account? Its only come as a credit (like a gift card or coupon?) ?

Anyone tried before?? please advise......thanks.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

so....
my thread about early release marqueesole cdp 3 not being the same as the cdp 3 this weekend was deleted.
hmmmmmmmmm
covering up for them????
i thought it was deserving of a thread so i could see if any others had the same problem.

i'd like to see some comparison pics if anyone has them, especially after the whole motorsports fiasco

so....
hmmmmmmmmm
covering up for them????

you should already know...on niketalk it's not what's being said but who's saying it

Originally Posted by eenkm

I just paid $329 for a pack of US9 on ebay, and I used the 30% off from Live.com

but after I paid it, I found ebay said "redeem Cashback Rewards obtained as a result of a purchase on www.eBay.com exclusively via your PayPal account".

Is that means the cashback will not directly deposite to my paypal account? Its only come as a credit (like a gift card or coupon?) ?

Anyone tried before?? please advise......thanks.
i read the disclaimer and it was saying that you have to use papal on a BIN and 60 days later they will credit your paypal account the 30%. Atthat point, you would have to withdraw the money to your choice location.

correct^ But anways i just got my pack in the mail. couldnt pass up on $240 shipped!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wigglez25

so....
hmmmmmmmmm
covering up for them????

you should already know...on niketalk it's not what's being said but who's saying it
truth

im shocked my mall still got FSR. The XX's is mean but ashy like elbows in da winter
tired.gif
. i guess im just got back and look for the CDP i dont have yet

Man the dudes at footlocker tried to sell me the cdp V for 175 lol. i have to say tho, the XX look clean as hell in person

honeslty i think the value of the XX will go up as people realize they actually look good

Originally Posted by wigglez25

so....
hmmmmmmmmm
covering up for them????

truth

so....
hmmmmmmmmm
covering up for them????
care to post in this thread what that was about?

Originally Posted by 1212theory

so....
hmmmmmmmmm
covering up for them????
care to post in this thread what that was about?

yeah for real, keep us informed

^ woulda been better if it was under 200... but still the best deal out there... anyway i got my shipping confirmation from eastbay... should be here on fridayvia fed ex... how do these run tho the 3s? do they run true to size like fire reds or big like white cements?

$209 shipped from uptempoair.com is a heckuva deal relative to what everyother site is charging for either the whole pack or just the iii's. Glad to seethe NT community sharing deals like this....and before people start asking....yes, it is a legit site.

actually, the xx's for $109 is also a steal....uptempo has a FSR still....picking up a pair for bball season.....

Back
Top Bottom