Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

WuZ PoPpiN yo u alreadiii kno is cha boy jordanhead halla back iight....lmao is just see hoW Da worDs lo0k Lik3....lol

Am I the only dude who wants to white out over that logo by the heel side? What is it anyway? Looks like a ram...
My old coach use to say 2 points is 2 points. My old coach couldn't dunk.

Trading size 10.5 chambray 7s for size 8.5

indifferent.gif
at Victor, I know your just playing about the image on the shoe. Are you new to this?

the finishline were i am at just got them yesterday and i cannot wait till the 22nd for these babies. :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
Check My Foot Work and ANYONE ELSE , I'll sell u a SWOOH membership for the right price. hit me

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
nono.gif
indifferent.gif
nono.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp abusing your benefits... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
nono.gif
indifferent.gif
nono.gif
indifferent.gif
nono.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

10 more days!
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

I am not excited for this release at all. I like my Lazers a lot better than these Mars.
FS: AJ XIII fr blu/flnt gry 11 DS 11 $165 shipped
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $150 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new

Quote:
Check My Foot Work and ANYONE ELSE , I'll sell u a SWOOH membership for the right price. hit me

SMH - selling your discount?

Quote:
ptrakarn23 mind ya bizness, mind ya biznew.

He is minding his business - but since you put it out in on a message board, its open to discussion....you want to keep things "your business" then PM the guy.

Expect a ban or at least a warning soon - you are basically 'buying/selling' in this forum....

God I hope Nike is watching too....
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out
[email protected]
[/quote][/quote]

Quote:
what are the differences between the mens and kids sizes ? pics would help.

b0_1.JPG

c9_1_sbl.JPG

see the midsole is different. I want to cop a big kids size (cheaper) but i dont like how they come. so imma just cop the size 7 or 7.5 mens size. |I
tired.gif

well while im waitin for him 2 get at me how much is sum1 with a shoosh account gonna charge me 2 be listed as a family member

and r the discounts for family members the same as employees?

Hit me up if you want info on gettin the mars for a great price in youth sizes only no adults. When the adult sizes are up for sale i will let you guys know.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom