Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

I still have to feel them in my hands to decide whether or not to buy them, but I'm leaning towards buying them from all the pics I've seen.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

I've worn 'em a few times already. They crease easily.
162293217.jpg

We got them in today. They look so much better in person. I was going to cop 1 pair but now I'm copping 2 pairs. :pimp:
pimp.gif

In the very first post, this cat mentions:

( Although I Personaly say stay away from www.Eastbay.com )

The Production # is Through the Roof and will reflect #'s that are equal to or in comparison to the Black/Red XIV.

Is this just his opinion or there actually something up with Eastbay.com when buying js and he's not telling. I've bought j's from Eastbay and really have not had issues with them...

Quote:
God I hope Nike is watching too....

oh believe me... they are.

you can bet you'll get the short end of the stick when you're out $$ and nike locks your swoosh account.

but anyways, cya in awhile measy313.

Quote:
im going to cop them and crease them in front of everyone in line

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone got pics of the mars clothing? :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

Got mine today...they are amazing in person...i will try to cop another pair...the first pair of shoes i will actually buy to DS for awhile...i'll post pics tomorrow...
[/b]

I can't wait for these. The last jordans I purchased were the cardinals so I'm pretty amped about these.

soo many hypebeasts in this post. its sad.
didn't any of you see the quality of the leather.. JB is @#%$ wack.

Quote:
soo many hypebeasts in this post. its sad.
didn't any of you see the quality of the leather.. JB is wack.

They can't see it yet.

They're BLINDED by the jumpman variant logo and the little Mars gimmick face.

Such hype : copped, copped x8 - such crap - can you kids even afford that.

JB loves you kids for feeding them and embracing their paper thin mache pleather jumpman variations.

Keep spending all your money on what's good for the MOMENT.Maybe later on you'll wise up.

Quote:
What are they suppose to be stablilizers for?

it a performance thing, but i guess none of you kids ball in 4s so it doesn't matter
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Quote:
it a performance thing, but i guess none of you kids ball in 4s so it doesn't matter

I ball in my cg ivs if that counts..
eyes.gif
tongue.gif
lol
i ON DEM SOLEZ..
im FiLiPiNO if that matters..DC/MD REPPiN, MiNUS SLUM BMORE
MYSPACE ! ADD ME !
Sell me your NDS/DS Jordans/Nikes !
AHH!! HELP ME GET KOOL TEES lol The Hundreds, Stussy, etc. Esp. Cris1 "DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE" TEE

Quote:
They can't see it yet.

They're BLINDED by the jumpman variant logo and the little Mars gimmick face.

Such hype : copped, copped x8 - such crap - can you kids even afford that.

JB loves you kids for feeding them and embracing their paper thin mache pleather jumpman variations.

Keep spending all your money on what's good for the MOMENT.Maybe later on you'll wise up. .

:lol:
laugh.gif
Why are you worried about what other people buy.

I really need to see these in person, I've already heard that the quality on these is really bad. The leather creases easily, and looks like it won't last, I might have to pass on these.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

if u like sumthin sumtimes u gotta say @#%$ the quality

and FYI for all u ppl callin other ppl hypebeast cuz they say copped and all that....its not called bein a hypebeast its called buyin what u like we arent "BLINDED by the jumpman variant logo and the little Mars gimmick face" we just buy what we like....

Back
Top Bottom