Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

was in the mall today and asked dude at champs if i they got the mars iv's in the back. he got em so i can look at em and i was unhappy bout the quality. like ppl were saying the leather creases real easily. he took the shoe right out the box and there were creases on both sides. i was just imagining how bad they'd crease in the front from actually wearing em. ima still cop em but just lettin yall know what to expect. and for the heads that planned on gettin rid of mars, it won't be that easy cuz its kinda etched into the shoe. i'm definetly keepin mars on there cuz i like it.

^^^To the ppl planning on painting over Mars, what are you trying to do? If you say, "make it more OG-like" then that's sad. The fact of the matter is, these aren't a regular retro. These were slated to release because of the character, Mars Blackmon.

And with all of these quality issues, at least there's a defining attribute of the sneaker to almost try and balance it out.

Those womens IV are actually kind of nice.
Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.
-- Karl Marx

Quote:
Those womens IV are actually kind of nice.

You will be the only one in line at your store getting those :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
$150 for that piece of crap?
Is it your money allstar?
Quote:
Guys shouldn't wear women's shoes, because.. do I really have to tell you why?
No you dont have to tell me why.With this I have to agree and disagree with you.I am not all for a Man or in this case since where talking about niketalkers like yourself "boys" wearing womans shoes with more then a little pink.If there is a lot and I mean alot of pink in a shoe for example low 6's and low 12's men or niketalk boys shound not wear them.But there is no pink at all in this shoe.Infact the womans 4's remind me of the lifestyle 10's that where released last year in white/tan/blue colorway.Also one more thing to think about.The Womans clear/purple air force 1's that where released 2 weeks ago I had about 6 0r 7 pairs that I resold and each and every pair was sold to a guy.
Quote:
I normaly don't like womens shoes but these are very nice colorway, so I must say you should speak for your self.
Thanks uptempo81

FOR SALE- 2 PAIRS OF NIKE SB'S BOTH DEADSTOCK "SUPREME BLAZER" BLACK/BLACK PRICE $300.00 & NIKE DUNK SB LOW "LUNERS" LT GRAPHITE-ANTHRACITE PRICE $150.00 NYC MEET OR WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP ONLY
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

So I contacted my local Finishline, Foot Locker, WSS, and Shiekh, and asked them how many pairs of size 11s they would be getting. All of them said one pair, except for WSS, who said that they might be getting 2 pairs. This is extremely upsetting because I thought I would not have to wake up early to wait in line for these shoes, but it looks like I might have to, and i also thought they were a general release???. Any suggestions? or sites that I can order from online for retail?

^could always try eastbay the night before and if that doesnt work, line up that morning
[/url]

^Thanks for the suggestion. I heard ordering online on eastbay for jordan releases isn't really a good idea though?

in response to the imature remark and the so called jealousy remark....yes it's they're money. but my point is why would you pay almost 50.00 extra just to say you have them before eveyone else? in MY OPINION it is stupid. not only is it stupid, but all that does is hype up a shoe even more. if they were limited then i could understand. but they are a GENERAL release. if people continue to OVERPAY for jordans, these retailers will continue to sell for outrageous prices. on fordham rd in the bx they were selling the flint xiii's for 220.00 freakin dollars TWO DAYS BEFORE RELEASE. why? because people will pay for it. just wait till release date. anyway as for the jealousy comment. i think not. i usually break out my pair months after a release. but anyway to each his own. if i offended anyone accept my apologies :D
happy.gif

Harlem plays the best ball in the country
<--- smh what was jordan thinkin?

I don't get how stores are getting one pair of a size if this is a GR.
More than a relief pitcher, I'm the closer
The Mariano of the Mariott, ah
If money talks, the whole world's bout to hear me out​

naw this was the only shirt they had. I got lucky cuz all jordan shirts were on sale for $19.99. When i went to pay the girl @ the register tells me that these shirts werent supposed to be out, but she sold it to me anyways

Quote:
Guys shouldn't wear women's shoes, because.. do I really have to tell you why?

your buggin.... there are many women jays many people would where

ex

11's citrus
6's coral rose
12' the low top pink joints...

your really really buggin.. with that statement

Quote:
you can just get up and go get them with no hassle?

I highly doubt its going to be like that here in Cali. Almost everything sells out here. Especially with this much hype and it doesn't matter how much they make of these, it will definitely sell out in my area. I seriously have more chance on Eastbay, even if I campout.
====================================
MySpace
I made an airplane out of stone...
I always did like staying at home.​

All I can say is there has not been a big general release jordan shoe since the white/blue 13's.Not any of the 14's and none of the 7's that where a general release got this much hype.I believe the Military's will get the same hype.Rajsjays-Where did you get that shirt?

FOR SALE- 2 PAIRS OF NIKE SB'S BOTH DEADSTOCK "SUPREME BLAZER" BLACK/BLACK PRICE $300.00 & NIKE DUNK SB LOW "LUNERS" LT GRAPHITE-ANTHRACITE PRICE $150.00 NYC MEET OR WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP ONLY
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

Even if these are GR, it's better not to take any chances with these, because everyone wants them. Expect to see moms' cutting you in line.
10% Buyer/.

Quote:
Well, it's official: The Mars IV is trash.

real talk right here..........

my brother (babyjordan0312) and I are very disappointed.

let me honestly tell you guys the Mars IV is the worst jordan shoe quality wise I have ever held in my hand.

the leather is so bad and so cheap it is not even funny, the shoe does not look right.

the rubber tab and wings are off..........

the jumpman on the back is just wrong........ we need the nike air

the varient netting is awful......... we need the coorect angle netting

they need to release this shoe,
if you look at this shoe and look at the mars, you will realize what your getting.

205tksk.gif

JB needs to quit passing off crap on us !!! but I guess if we all are dumb enough to keep buying the crap, they will keep ripping us off.

with the mars IV, you are buying a varient shoe at jordan brand prices.

Back
Top Bottom