Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

i know..stop arguing...if u dont like the shoes then dont say anything..keep ur opinion to urself..If you're gonna buy it..then buy it..if u dont lioke its quality or look, then dont...juss stop whining like a lil kid..

I got Kobe 2 's and IVERSON for sale. Size 9.
VVNDS but no box.

[S-N-E-A-K] [D-A] [S-N-E-A-K]

What the hell happened to this post. Ever since my post a while back, this post hasn't been the same since.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oops :wow:
embarassed.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

oh
Quote:
would you guys pay 150 for VIIs? 150 for XIs? 175 for XIIIs? thats basically what you guys are accepting as okay for the 3s 4s and 5s.

that's ok with most of NT actually.
lots of NTers paid(or at least wanted to pay) damn near $150 for the DMP XI's
NTers were paying 160 at least for chambrays and flint 7's when they couldn't get them
need I meantion the alts and flint 13's when they came out?

sure they weren't retail prices, but it does show that NTers would pay those prices.

ISS, UTA.com, Uptowns.net, Howardforums: C Money 88 05-sn
I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you.

Quote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME NIKETOWN.COM WILL HAVE IT UP ON SALE? PACIFIC TIME PERHAPS.

It is random, they don't have a set time. However, they never drop at midnight. For example the Cards dropped at 1am (Pacific), the Citrus at 1:30 am (Pacific) and the Last Shot XIV's dropped at 6 am :wow:
eek.gif
(Pacific). Who knows how long they will keep you waiting.

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

Quote:
would you guys pay 150 for VIIs? 150 for XIs? 175 for XIIIs? thats basically what you guys are accepting as okay for the 3s 4s and 5s.

Dudes on here have actually admitted that they would pay higher prices on certain shoes/colorways if they dropped. This is long before the latest batch of retros were even known about.

Look people . If you don't go out in get these when they drop, your chances for retail or coppin easy will be out the door.

These are outta there. In every good sense of the phrase.
Mars 4 The GR thats good as gone. Just watch it happen if ya want. I'm a cope it.

i want you guys to justify what JB is doing. give me FIVE GOOD REASONS why we should not say anything about JB charging more for cheaper products. i mean GOOD reasons not any of that "they're not forcing you" "dont like dont buy" crap.

ANYONE?

they can't! and to answer your question about them payin 150 for xi's and 175 for xiii's..... they'll buy whatever is hyped. i mean people actually bought dmps for 500.00-700.00 :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
they were buyin chambrays for as much as 250.00. i've seen people buy dmp xi's for 300.00. the majority of niketalkers live off of hype. that's why you'll see an OFFICIAL post 2 months before a release 0]
alien.gif
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
<--- smh what was jordan thinkin?

I think i will cop one pair of Mars and then the Women's ones..i'm content with one pair of Mars..i'll prolly only wear 'em a few times..

Quote:
I thought the leather on the toes of the Black/Red and Flint XIII's was by far the worst.

Maybe you got a defective pair. My black/red XIII's leather is perfect, I couldn't even be more happier.

Im gonna need to see these IV's in person to see what all the hoopla is about the quality. So far, pictures are making these kicks passable... but I really want them though. Hope the quality is good in my eyes.

expct to see moms cutting in line
happened with the dmp lady came out with a carton of ciggarettes and a pot of coffe then she asked my sis for a light when my sis is only 16 and not even suppose to be smokin. University mall in tampa florida shoul;d be getting these right

I saw them is person today. I like em. And that's all that matters to me really. So im coppin saturday.

Quote:
give me FIVE GOOD REASONS why we should not say anything about JB charging more for cheaper products.

1. Inflation
2. Inflation
3. Inflation
4. Inflation
5. Inflation

Look its been over 15yrs since these shoes originally came out, in that fifteen years the cost of things have risen significally. The price has nothing to do with quality. $100 in 1989 went a whole lot further than $115 today. Actually these are the cheapest jordans i have gotten in a long time.

Say all you want about quality but the price is not a problem.
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

I never complain about quality, but these are just terrible. We got shipments in couple days ago and some have already creased(maybe a co-worker wore them but come on) I'm still going to cop however since they look hot.

Last edited:
Quote:
homeboy, this bad quality just started in 03 and 04

homeboy, I didnt say that bad quality has been going on since the early 90's. I said that JB has changed a lot since the 90's meaning the quality was good back then, but its changed now.
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,FinesseSosa,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

These will be copped at midnight off Eastbay after a 10 hour day at work. A nice reward for a very hard work week. :D
happy.gif

Im drug free, Alchol free, and thats why I'm better than you

nice. probally will be copped also. i hope it's like a walk in and out sort of thing in the bay.
wanted dunks sz 8:

-jedi
-homers
-calis
-bisons

I can't believe PYS has these for $170! Gawd damn, if anybody decide to buy from them, than you are truely lazy. :smh:
nono.gif
@ PYS. These will be avaiable widely for $115.

Can someone tell me how these really fit if:

10.5 in RETRO 7s
11 in 14s
11 in 3s (w/ some space)
10.5 AM95s
11 dunks

Should I get 10.5 or 11 ?

^^ ye and pys shoes sold out too not to mention kicksrus as well. i think the ppl spending the extra $50 bucks is smart. you get out of line and you get them early.

^^170 ain't bad at all cuz after Sat ur gonna see prices at $200. If people are willing to pay between $150-$175 for the whack colorway iv's that have come out so far this year, what makes you think they will not pay $200 for a classic colorway.
NOW OPEN​

Back
Top Bottom