Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

I think I posted the info a thousand times. I guess when people panic they don't listen. NDC doesn't have the IV's up, and they never post them at midnight. So you guys on the East Coast, good luck waiting. They will probably put them on later on tonight.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

when is the mars gonna be on ndc??? luck out of eastbay and finishline .. man i need to go out and kick it too.. last site for the night ..

MJCubanoAir Good Lookin Out. I went to the Finishline site after you posted the information of them having a few sizes left. I was able to get a size 13. I prefer a 12, but will make do. Thanks for the heads up.
wink.gif

^^^^Yes! 1 2 3 4 5
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

well... I'm watching "Ultimate Jordan" now... for the second time tonight.
My girlfriend is going to hate me.
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

It's true. NDC very rarely puts Jordans up at midnight on the dot. They usually wait until anywhere from an hour to 3 hours later....
Out

Just got my size 13 off finish-line's online. No need to go stand in those rediculous lines anymore. LOL, I already saw a few people CAMPING out already in front of the mall. First time I seen people camp for a GR. Imma still go in the morning with my peeps so they could cop their pairs.
UC Davis reppin-------------I wants some grape drank baby!........mmmmm its purple

Everyone just chill! Eventually everyone will get theres. Just f'n crazy how this whole thing has gotten so out of hand. Too much. So much for everyone posting how crappy these were and that they weren't worth the boxes they're packaged in.
Hype Kills...
peace

Hey Kicks, Thats what the rep said. Its supposed to reflect each other. He told me 3am!!!

I never waited up for a damn shoe before, i lready have em at FNL waiting for me, but I wanna get em for $69 bucks!! haha...
Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

I was worried about NDC crashing at midnight if there was a glut of traffic, but damn, yall made NT crash a few minutes ago.
laugh.gif

Sad to hear about the crazy Bay Area crowds, but that's what it's come to around here. That's why I thought I'd try online tonight. And yes, like what was posted above, HOURS ago another NDC rep told me the same thing about the 9AM online release. I'll give it an hour. If they're not up by then, I'm hittin' the hay.

got off the phone with nike rep earlier and he said that the they wont be up untill 9:00 PST. i think many people got the same info

what are the chances of me missing the drop if i go to the bathroom right now? anyone?
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

Back
Top Bottom