|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

Yo Mook, Stay Black!​

Quote:
Not the bay, but I passed by a few malls heading towards SAC and saw people camping out already.

Are you serious X_X. WHERE MAN? I was gonna try and hit up sunrise in the morning.

so what's 9 pst in Canadian time?...lol.... goin to sleep. good luck all.
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

^^ what do you mean "whats ndc"?? go stand in the fire. but anyways, people they arnt up on swoosh yet but ill be up all night to wait. because there is no way im troopin to niketown ny tomorrow to get mine. especially since we only get access to them after 12--thats a good 3 hours after you savages get 1st dibs. its not goin down! :evil:
devil.gif

Any seattle area cats know how the lines are going around here? and how bad its gonna be tomorrow at the malls?

Just Copped At Finishline Hope It Goes Thru
" Im not new to Niketalk, I just dont post a lot"

___H-Town's Thoedest___

Kicks,
Chicago. NW.

Yeah, i felt bad for not going to "my guy" anymore, so I grabbed the IVs from him, even thought im TRYING to get them from swoosh!!! Too bad Staff Dress wasnt the IVs..hahaha!
Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

this is funny i wa calling eastbay about some stuff i returned and the guy said that they sold out the IV's in less then an hour.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

^ check your order history on Finishline.
if it's not in there right away... i'd start worrying.
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

does anyone know the production numbers for these? like in the millions or something? how come just about every store is sold out?

Windy City Kicks....you in town huh? Im on the N side!
Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

Back
Top Bottom