Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Im watching Fresh Prince Episodes on Youtube to pass the damn time

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

I was able to buy 2 pairs (sz 12), one for me and one for my boy, but I found out he already has a pair. I have an extra sz 12, if anyone is interested.
Philippines[/b]
mber No. 19[/b]​

I hate the heat....it should be around 109 tomorrow in sac :smh:
nono.gif

"Straight from the 916"
[email protected]
F/S DS AJ 7 Pacific Blue sz 10 for 140.00 local pick up only

Same old story with Eastbay every big AJ release. I have a feeling it will be crazy tomorrow morning and even crazier for the Military IV release.
====================================
MySpace
I made an airplane out of stone...
I always did like staying at home.​

for some retros when they released i had to stay up till 3:30....... im usin firefox and i can refresh.

Does anyone know how to make nt not go back to the main page and just stay at the same thready after you are done refreshing it?

i'm in kuwait, and if one of y'all who bought 6 pairs, prevents me from mine....i'm going to be >:
mad.gif

*refreshes NDC
Team Kuwait
"I'm in that dirty desert, y'all"
Est 12/10/05..Member #1

as i stare at the JB page on ndc, why don't they have the xxi lows?
Quote:
does this happen to anyone else? I can't just press refresh to this thread, i have to go back out and click on the thread to update it annoying.

dont F5. right click, refresh
For Sale: Rota D2: 17x7.5, 4x100, +45 offset. Used for <1000mi. $475 shipped. Local pickup avail in Bay Area. One pic in avatar. PM me for more details/pix.

now I know everyone is tired b/c they are finding so-called issues in NT's website
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

Back
Top Bottom