Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

I know @#%$ is going on with NDC right now?They have the wrong picture up but have the right style code.You can at to your basket by when you get to the last part and hit proceed it says out of stock.@#%$?

^ Look at that shoe.

THERE IS NO VARISTY RED AT ALL ON IT.

Varisty red is the second color listed, so it should be a dominate color after the first color listed on the box.

XE: WHITE/VARISTY RED/ BLACK.

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

how did all the sizes disappear and u can see below that all sizes are there? wouldnt the sz's disappear if they were gone? webmaster an idiot? i hope the other sizes come up soon cuz i am getting tired...

qeqwewqesadsadsd.JPG

willing to bet everyone who's order when thru gets a phone call or email tomorrow apologizing for their canceled order due to an error on their part.
For Sale: Rota D2: 17x7.5, 4x100, +45 offset. Used for <1000mi. $475 shipped. Local pickup avail in Bay Area. One pic in avatar. PM me for more details/pix.

damn, i really think that they jsut shut down taking orders because they put up the wrong image and price. hopefully theyll correct it within the next few minutes.
[/b]

Quote:
how did all the sizes disappear and u can see below that all sizes are there? wouldnt the sz's disappear if they were gone? webmaster an idiot? i hope the other sizes come up soon cuz i am getting tired...

NDC usually tells you its sold out once your on the checkout. Which sucks because it get the hopes up.
====================================
MySpace
I made an airplane out of stone...
I always did like staying at home.​

if this is trully sold out, 10.5 sold out wihtin SECONDS NOT MINUTES, I hit the final stage of checkout, not more than 1 minute after they went up on ndc.com and got the sold out message...something is wrong

I ordered a 9 like 2 minutes after it came out...and it was sold out... :frown:
frown.gif

anyone else getting through any 9's or 9.5?

edit: ^ it shows up after you send in your order if it's sold out or not...

I dont know what the hell is going on, the picture I dont get and they do have sz 11 cause im about to checkout too, im just scared to finish typing all my cc info
I don't play sports, I bet on 'em.

I got DS IV's in sz.11,send me a mes. if u need pics.

Quote:

while they (ndc, eastbay, etc) claim that their inventory is in "real time", the computers can't handle it when a zillion orders come thru, so it still shows all sizes.
For Sale: Rota D2: 17x7.5, 4x100, +45 offset. Used for <1000mi. $475 shipped. Local pickup avail in Bay Area. One pic in avatar. PM me for more details/pix.

Kids pic is up.......

Wrong Pic.......CONFIRMED!!!!!

Rest Easy. Peace Good Night.....

Leather Wings, blah! :x
sick.gif

308498_162_A

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

ive been trying 9, 9.5 and 10.5 from the second they were on ndc and everytime they said they were sold out, i dont get it.

i'm holdin out hope for just a few more minutes... something just isnt right to call the night in
you can take it with a grain of cocaine

I swear.... after YEARS and YEARS of dealing with over-hyped releases, you'd think that NDC, Eastbay, and Finishline would actually be able to get it right just ONE time.

But no.
We go through the same b.s. every. single. time.

:smh:
nono.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
x 3 @ those sites.
Out

20pygl4.png

They got it right on the Kids. :smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
i'm holdin out hope for just a few more minutes... something just isnt right to call the night in

word same here. how on the world did they sell out in a matter of seconds with limit to 1 per customer. damn.
[/b]

wow, can someone order for me? i have business plan outta town tomrrow. for anyone that can order a size 9.5-10.5, 10 preferably, please get it for me and i'll pay for shipping and such.
Edit: No Brokeback

i think resellers are really messin up the shoe game!!

i mean these are HOT shoes but they are a GR!! youd think there would be plenty to go around....

perhaps SOME people are just buying hella just to sell and f-ing over everyone?

something seems up........

its odd, sometimes when you see the list of JB shoes, the 4's show only the little black square, not the white one.

Quote:
willing to bet everyone who's order when thru gets a phone call or email tomorrow apologizing for their canceled order due to an error on their part.

I doubt it, Nike isn't Eastbay. Look at the Lebron Vinyl Fiasco, they let everybody keep the wrong pair of shoes and sent them the correct pair. Most likely, Nike will honor the first few orders at the price posted $110, :smokin
smokin.gif

Hope everyone that truly wanted this sneaker gets their pair. Peace.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

Back
Top Bottom