sold out

WOW

they dont even have the right pic up..

style # is the same as the cats

WOW

just

WOW
you can take it with a grain of cocaine

gotta say tho, the ones that are listed incorrectly are ugly as crap.
For Sale: Rota D2: 17x7.5, 4x100, +45 offset. Used for <1000mi. $475 shipped. Local pickup avail in Bay Area. One pic in avatar. PM me for more details/pix.

just got my sz 13
------------------

"But uhh, a thug changes, and love changes
and best friends become strangers, word up"
-Nasir Jones

Quote:
i ordred a 7. by accident damnit

:rofl:
roll.gif

thanks for keeping me entertained, nt.

and i'm pretty sure those are the mars on the website. worst case--order them and return them if they turn out to be the wrong color.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​
, good luck with your cousin. PM me some day with what happened.

just to be on the same track, DID ANYONE ORDER OFF NDC AND ACTUALLY GOT THROUGH? this is absurd!
Edit: No Brokeback

Hey guys I'm kinda worried...I ordered a pair of size 11.5 and got my confirmation BUT when I go to my account, there is no history of orders and on my confirmation e-mail it doesn't say the size of the shoe. Am I cool or should I be worried?
Quote:
of Zu[/i][/b]

did anyone get in to NDC and actually have a size 9.5 order go through??? I tried right when they came on and they didn't go through at the end.. there is no way they are sold out already or 9, 9.5 and 10

Quote:
from everything i've heard, they're more limited than people expect, so you can expect to sell them for at least $300... probably $450-$500 if you wait a couple months for the initial ebay storm to die down.

LOL

I think he should play a few pick up games in them as well....Then he can sell them for more as game used!

Well I just ordered another pair, Swoosh has plenty for some reason. I dont even want another pair, I just wanted to see if the order would go through, and it did.

Note......

I didn't receive confirmation e mails for my second and third order. So it probably means the orders didnt go through. I dont get it. I do have a confirmation e mail for my first order :smokin
smokin.gif
, and my girl got a confirmation e mail for my second pair :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Peace
Good night
Its been Fun

WSS opens at 9am......
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

i ordered twice, one for my home address, one for my company address, different credit card, but i got the same order number, @#%$?! and got email confirmation for the home order, but not the company order. what the hell is going on with nike?

I got thru w/o probs...but dammit yall got me scared...

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do I capture an image of a movie that's playing on my pc? Like an mpg that's playing in windows media player
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's ctrl+i
:pimp:
pimp.gif

ndc found some way to screw up another online release :smh:
nono.gif

I hope everything works out for everyone and i hope i find a pair

nite NT
Negrodamus
Yuku Blingo

Yeah there is no way they are out of those sizes already, i ordered right away for all three of those sizes, somethings up with NDC.

Quote:
style # is the same as the cats

308497 is the style #. it's the same for all the men's iv's, no matter what color.

162 is the color # for the mars and is the same on finishline.

if you add the shoe to your cart, it'll show both the style code and the color code and together they are the same code that is for the mars.

licious
I am the Kobe Stopper​
, good luck with your cousin. PM me some day with what happened.

I think that site got hacked, seriously....
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
#1 click on the black cats
#2 click on the white little box to select the pures
#3 read the color description
#4 it says white/varsity red/black
#5 THERE YOU GO!!!

you think we're that stupid to not know how to order? is it me or does every size seem to be gone. something dirty is goin' onn.. how many people actually got their orders to go through?
Edit: No Brokeback

How are you ordering on NDC becauase no sizes come up when I click on the shoe and these arent even the right shoe to begin with. Swoosh.com is not letting me login right now and I will be furious if I get screwed and have to wait in line somewhere. Im in hell on earth Phoenix, AZ.

Unless they were super duper limited there's no way sizes 9-10 sold out already especially with limit one per customer.

Tried to check out all sz 9-12 and no luck but got a 12.5 finally.

On east i got a 12 i hope and ndc i got a 12.5 guess what my sz is a 10. Any trades.

20pya38.jpg

Wanted
Ds viii chrome sz 10

Email: [email protected] Bay Area Meet up

Back
Top Bottom