Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

just wanna see how much they will sell for online AFTER they all gone at stores
I break necks at break-neck speed!

live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jordans, Bapes, or SBs? ezmail me, i might buy (if not too beat, which colorways/edition and price) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

I was checking ebay to see more pics of the shoes and noticed that the production dates were different on a couple of them. Whats up wit that?

Is this shirt officially for the mars, or was it released with the other iv tees? I've never seen it before

1z3tmww.jpg

I've seen this asked but not answered. I'm most likely not going to be able to get a pair so how much will they resell for. If I have to I can try to go way out of my way for them, if reselling prices are expected to skyrocket.

I;m getting my two pairs, both for 80.50 a pop. One to Rock and the other will be on ice with Spike Lee's autograph. My joints will be so exclusive, after he signs mine, right next to his face. CCCRRAAZZYYY!! good luck to all. cant wait.

gon probably cop mine next week whenever mom and pop stores get em...either in fordham or dyckman
s spending like soundscans famz, so when you ask for 16s you know i pull out gramz, damn, the crack is back, ya boy package more O's than applejacks

Hopefully my interview at Finishline went good on Monday so I can finally start gettin some discounts on my kicks.

definately selling out on release date a popular colorway and 1 of the most popular jayz
Looking 4 a pair of DS black/chrome viii size 11.5 or white/red xvii size 11.5

I'm in love with those production numbers on par with the blk/red XIV's. :wow:
eek.gif

I cannot wait. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller

i'm so glad they're a gr. these will be copped for sure, and are gonna be my first 06 jordan.
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

i no its not hard 2 match with these or anything but has anybody seen any clothing made for only these
Looking 4 a pair of DS black/chrome viii size 11.5 or white/red xvii size 11.5

Quote:
Is this shirt officially for the mars, or was it released with the other iv tees? I've never seen it before

that shirt came out with the blackcats

Back
Top Bottom