Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Has anyone seen any clothing for these yet ? I saw a shirt at Footlocker yesterday that matched them. I saw a white tee w/"Flight" written across the chest with a red jumpman. And I also my FNL got red shirts with Air Jordan all over spelled like the Air Jordan on the inside tongue. It feels like they run a 1/2 size small, I normally wear a 10.5 and I had to take an 11.
What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

If I can get my hands on two, one will be rocked religously to the death. I'm hoping to be able to pick up a third for retail down the line and hoop in those.

I like how the jumpman looks on the 4's it fits the space right, on the other hand the little tiny jumpman on the 5's has to go, If they inflate it to make it bigger on the back it would look a lot better.

Can't wait to cop mines next week for retail, if these look good in person I might get 2 pairs

161870569.jpg

i can't wait to cop. i know feel stupid payin $200 for the stupid lasers last may. how do you guys think this will sell? will it be like the flint xiii?

From the 816
Reppin Killa City​

Quote:
i know feel stupid payin $200 for the stupid lasers last may

as much as i LOVE the fire red iv's, and as much as the lasers aren't as close to the OG's as the 'mars' will be, i think it's the other way around. lasers are much hotter than these but i will still get my one pair of the 'mars.'
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

2 pairs for me thanks to the tip money ive been getting

'06
Brons Got Game
5280 Member Since: April 17, 2004

Quote:
Hope ur jeans bleed dye on ur shoes.

smh @ this clown. He's asking for discounts on Jordans because he's low on funds, might want to stop buying them ugly @#%$ grills you got on then.

Last edited:

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so i want to kno if they're gonna disable the discount like the 7's.... anybody have an idea?

I went to my local finishline today and they had them on display these are way hotter in person I cant wait to get my 2 pair

Back
Top Bottom