Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Can't wait to see them in person
Gangsta Grillz

Quote:
wat r the discount code that everyone is talking bout?

footlocker/footaction/champs/finishline employees get 30% off... but i wanna know if it's confrimed, or else imma get worked like i did when the cards came out..... glad my chick's sister works thurr, chyea
Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

I'll be coming out of the woodwork and grabbing two pairs. Thank god everything good on the horizon is a general release. :smokin
smokin.gif

call me crazy but i liked the blackcat release better. being that im an employee im obviously gunna cop me a pair and 1 for the wifey. but i dont think im gunna keep mine for too long

for all who are wondering, employees only get a discount on 1 pair and all the others have to be bought retail. if each pair was sold at discount jb and the store would be losing money (common sense). this is confirmed because i tried it on the citrus release

^ ^ ^
You forgot to mention that in the email, it stated that employees not opening the day of the release must wait in line to purchase their pair. I don't know if some managers will enforce that rule, but my manger sure is. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller

Laser Jordans better than these? come on people we are talking about Lasers, talk about gimmick. Lasers should never be on any major Jordan release. I think the "Mars" are better than the Lasers, but overall there still okay, the eastbay photo of them got me on the fence about getting these.
"As long as Black people the world over continue to remain divided along lines of religion, political party and class, we will forever be vunerable to those who seek to enslave and exploit us."

Quote:
the eastbay photo of them got me on the fence about getting these.

word. eastbay sometimes has crap pictures. sometimes shoes look used in the eastbay pictures.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

frank. even if you dont open, if you can a good staff they will leave your pair in the back and if you work that week u know the shipment is delivered atleast 5 days before the release.

witht the citrus's i didnt open that day but i worked that afternoon so they left my pair in the back....by the way, in my footaction their isnt such thing as a line for kicks. when u get ther u get ther. and people usually come in for a new release at 4min intervals or slower

can't wait hopefully i'll be able to grab a pair for me and my brother a week before 22nd cuz stores usually have em by then and my aunt is manager of a sneaker store. i got my chambray and flint vii's EARLY!

Just to clear up, and no I didn't read all 15 pages, what qualifies as "Urban Accounts". That includes Against All Odds right? If its general release it should come out in Footlocker on the realease date right and are both of them selling at retail?
Wu-Tang is for the Children

what about the discount for the VIP CARD HOLDERS/FOOTACTION STAR CLUB MEMBERS? HAHAHA, how much should the total be? And is yall forgettin about the womens IV's thats comin out the same day too?

Mars Blackmon =Nike Air and Air Jordan

:::::QUESTION:::::

If you are a Footlocker employee......

can you call Eastbay on release day and tell them you are an employee and get your discount? Or does Eastbay not give out discounts on Jordans period? (I know they give discounts over phone on other stuff)

Quote:
lasers are much hotter than these

No.

Laser ruins shoes...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

both the lasers and the mars are butchered classics. they're both looked at equally in my eyes.
Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

Back
Top Bottom