Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Word up. I don't care if the damn leather is made out of paper mache', I am not dropping $500 for a OG pair thats eventually gonna crack and yellow up on me if it hasn't already.

So I'll take the @#%$ leather that Nike continues to put out if that means that I can have a classic on my feet, obviously, after years of complaining JB/Nike doesn't really care about quality control on their products, so you've got 2 choices:

1.Buy
2.Don't buy and start rockin' Euro NBs if you want excellent quality.

I've got my pair(s) locked down already. :smile:
smile.gif

My-T.

AND I'M NOTORIOUS. I'LL CRUSH YOU LIKE A JELLYBEAN!​

^ Thank you MyTsharp.
Before he knew he had a crew, that wasn't no punk And they spit fire shirts and SB dunks-Lupe Fiasco

Can the wings still stand straight up Unlaced without falling (like the leather wings) or do you have to lace em up?

Im really trying to come up with a reason not 2 get these because i want to try and cop some chambary VII's for $180 or use my money during the F&F on the 27th, but i dont want to risk not having these. Even though the quality sucks.

I never owned a pair of IV's b4 so i said id cop these because of the plastic wings.
I hated the leather ones.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

Quote:
soo many hypebeasts in this post. its sad.

If you're referring to me, you, like your comments, are way off.
I wanted the kicks to wear, and just so happens that I have worn them a few times already in the past month that I've had 'em.
I do wish the mesh was pararllel and NIKE AIR was on the back of the shoe, but this isn't 1990 anymore, and they're not readily available. I love original Jordans as much as anybody on this forum, and can remember buying just about every pair THE DAY they released.. Also, I normally don't cave in to buying shoes due to a 1,349 page post about them, nor do I generally flip my feelings on a shoe that often, unless, I see them in person and realize that the pic did the shoe absolutely no justice.
So, keep telling people they're hypebeasts, yadda yadda, but make sure you get a pair when they release. Nobody will even know it's you, I promise...

People don't complain just to complain...

Its not like Nike/JB have always used "lower end" materials on retrograded shoes...

Check out the '99 IVs... even the + versions... We ain't talking no "old school, 20 years ago, way back in the day" type mumbo jumbo here...

Plus, you'd think with the way the fakes have already killed this shoe WITH the NIKE AIR on the back the past 2 years -- just go to your local mall and sit and watch for 30 minutes -- you'd think JB would be on top of things.

But what does it matter, we are all sheep to Jordan Brand...

Me included... smh...

As "MyTSharp" said, you have options... Take it or leave it...

I'll take two... THIS TIME... Thanks... >D
grin.gif

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

I will be having these spike lee joints..lol

These mars are fire like 3 degree heat

Make me wanna say

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaYYYYYYUMMM Like Young Jeezy

Be Ez

Quote:
Check out the '99 IVs... even the + versions... We ain't talking no "old school, 20 years ago, way back in the day" type mumbo jumbo here...

word, and even 2002. that's only 4 years ago people. i was willing to let JB turn it around a couple years ago...but they never did.

Quote:
But what does it matter, we are all sheep to Jordan Brand...

Me included... smh...

speak for yourself :wink:
wink.gif

i'm proud to say i haven't bought a pair of recent retros this year. there's just too much heat availabe on the internet still to even give JB the time of day. once the heat inevitably runs out, then i might have to say goodbye to Jordans if JB still hasn't got their mind right. it's all up to JB how they want to play it. i'll be here waiting.
Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

Quote:
you'd think with the way the fakes have already killed this shoe WITH the NIKE AIR on the back the past 2 years

I agree - the wh/varsity red/blk 4 is one of the most popular variants. I was able to see a pair close up in my hands - a dead on knockoff, minus the leather quality...you would think nowadays a pair with "Nike Air" on the back in pristine condition is initially looked at as fake....
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out
[email protected]
[/quote]

For all those Europe heads some store in Orleans, France still has a FSR for 120 euros.
And you can tell by how my bread stack up

Nicely put MyTsharp, in this growing economy growth/money > costomer satisfaction. Nowadays Nike would be throwing money down the drain to make J's in the quality of the OG's, so if ur mad at the quality of the Mars dont cop em. I'm sure JB will find another youngster to take ur place and cop the new J's.

i'm def. coppin these, you guys think they'll sell out quick? cuz i don't really feel like waking up at the crack of dawn like i did with the dmps
WANTED: OG jordans (even beaters) size 11 for a decent price

FOR SALE: cool grey XI's size 12

email me at [email protected]

Anyone got a good discount?
More than a relief pitcher, I'm the closer
The Mariano of the Mariott, ah
If money talks, the whole world's bout to hear me out​

lmao 3 degree heat.... lmao

NT HELP. anyone know where i can pre-order these because im going to be on vacation on the 20th in the bahamas. and i can not cop out there. ANYONE!!!!! i live in NY so if you guys know any spots where i can pay... maybe a extra 20 to buy em now lemme know in a pm... please.
TEAM PAPERTOWELS cause yall charmin ninjas on NT are SOFT

Does anyone know when Niketown.com will have these up online? Pacific time perhaps, i have a giftcard and i am not trying to campout @ NT to get these.

ya wont have to camp out. they are a GR. All you have to do is go to your shop on release day and it shouldnt be a prob. camping out is not necessary. glad i got mine yesterday
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Wish someone could hook me up with a discount in chicago. even the tax rate off would be good. :wink:
wink.gif
Either way ill cop
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Quote:
Why are you worried about what other people buy.

because it affects some of the decisions made at JB. for example, JB makes an all white and all black version of the 4s, and everyone eats it up. so what does that tell them? one of our "sources" said to expect the Pure$ and BLACKCAT treatment to different models.

so if JB produces low quality retros and then checks NT to see kids saying 'coppedx2" and "i dont care about the quality" and then the shoe sells out, then they are going to continue putting out crap until people stop buying.

we that complain, complain for a damn good reason. do you guys think there was always complaining about stuff like quality and other things? the only complaint back in the day was "i wish a such and such colorway would come out". for 17 years which is longer than many of you have been alive, Air Jordan quality was top notch, it didn't get any better in terms of athletic shoes. then in 2003, the quality takes a dive off of a cliff.

i cant wait for the day the hype just dies and goes to hell, then JB would find out that they cant pull any BS like this anymore.
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Let's just say, I'm in love. IVs aren't even my favorite J ( Vs are) but the colors are all that I need. That red is so sexy. This will be my first time picking up multiple pairs; two to be exact. One to Rock and One to Deadstock.

Back
Top Bottom