Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

r these worth campin out or comin 30 min before the store open?
They call me BIG DANE$
Jordans Ruined My Life
MySpace
I'm a cali kid

Saw them today, and they are OK.
The leather doesn't have that OG appeal,
but it's not bad.
Quality of the shoe I saw was decent.
No out of place glue, stitching in tact.
The Mars tag is noticeable, but doesn't take
away from the shoe.
No banana toe like pic on page 1.

I must agree, the lasers may have lasering all over, but they are built way better then these mars 4's.

For those in the Bay::
Finishline's around the Bay only recieved about 20-25 pairs in Mens sizes, which is not a lot if you consider they sell to the employee's first. So that will automatically take a lot of sizes away from the store...just a heads up for those thinking about going to a Finishline...I'm not sure how many pairs Champs or FootLockers have..
[/b]

^i don't know what the problem is. i've been chattin with someone that is on hold as well. i'm off today though. if you've got another line, try using 2 phones.
[/url]

I called sidelineapparel right when the clock hit 10:00 eastern time, and I've been on hold for 53 minutes. On the website it says their sold out of 9.5 through 10.5, but I don't see how anyone coulda got through to them.

i'll check with the boss soon about what's going on. i apologize that you guys are havin a bad experience.
[/url]

AAAAARRRGGG, Just got disconnected from sidelineapparell after 58 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!

I called right 9 central time

Well, I got discontinued after holding for 58 minutes.

I guess the people that didn't follow the rules and called before 9 Central got rewarded with their pairs, while the rest of us that followed the rules and called right at 9 got the shaft.

What a bad experience.

FOR SALE: DS Fire Red AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

^I called at 9:59 eastern time and they said they weren't open yet. Then I hung up and called again and was on hold for 44 minutes. Then I tried hanging up and calling again and stilll nothing. >:
mad.gif

So dissapointed right now. Called starting 5 mins to 9 Central time and got the closed message. Right at 9 i got through and was on hold for 70 minutes. I keep trying on another phone and would be placed on hold as well. Finally at 75 minutes I get through on my first phone line but they only have size 11 and up. It seems like they were worse than Eastbay usually is. Man, wasted almost an hour and a half.

I don't fault sidelineapparell. Too many people knew they were going on presale. I do wonder how many pairs total they had.

Plus it was free shipping if you bought two pair and no sales tax.

Just too many people want these shoes. :rofl:
roll.gif

Another thing too, that music was cool for a few minutes but got annoying quick. Now, they only have size 13-15. Next Up: Eastbay.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
i was on hold with two phones so i hung up and called back 20 mins , but i finally got thuru and copp only one pair size 13 >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
when i wanted two pairs of size 13's i'm still a little pissed off . now i may have to stand on line, like i'm copping goverment cheese or something . 8)
glasses.gif
'' tdog '' good looking hommie 8)
glasses.gif
'' fresh for '86 you suckers '' K.R.S.ONE BDP

damn i'm gonna try and get my first pair thru my hookup and if i can get another pair a week later i'll do that. It's easier then most places to get kicks here in NYC. DR. Jays, footlocker, Finishline, footaction, etc

Back
Top Bottom