Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

So how long are these gonna be around in NYC?

I'm hoping that i'll still be able to scoop up a pair on payday (Not this Thursday, the following) 5 days after the release.
[/b]
[/b]​

"Mcdonalds retros mcrib sandwiches and they don't hike the price on them. "

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Preach on, Preach on!!! That is the best thing I have ever heard.
"Yooo!!Molesta La Breastas!!!"- Don Vito

Quote:
Keep it doin yo thing, vets.

These things that some of you OG heads are saying should be made into an official post to JB concerning quality.. what classics should REALLY be, etc. Let's make a movement towards JB about these issues and also about how these "retros'' are becoming close to/less than the quality of FAKES..

:lol:
laugh.gif
A bunch of grown men in their 30's starting a movement against a shoe company. Now that's comedy.

Im planning on going to NTLA on release date. These arent gonna sell out on release are they? Am i going to have to get there early to get my size 13?

I looked at another pair of DS Mars in the box today and it already had a crease where the plastic wing is sewn from people taking it out of the box
roll.gif

they crease even when being handled, wait till you wear them
nono.gif

Quote:
A bunch of grown men in their 30's starting a movement against a shoe company. Now that's comedy.

I'm actually 16 and was just born when the OGs came out. But that doesnt mean im going to accept being ripped off. Alot of people treat JB like gods. For the people that dont realize it by now JB will retro EVERYTHING at least 1x. So there not doing me a favor by wasting a good retro. And I bet you if the dude who posted those fakes PS a jumpman on the back you would all be saying nice pick up.
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Mist IV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
[email protected] AIM: Jonny91589.

People are complaining about resellers now, just wait until people are buying 10 pair of Mars from Eastbay at a time.

Quote:
As sure as I am of my student loans. Heres the thing JumpmansATL, I dont let people decide what I think. I clearly understand what the term means. And when the definition says everything than that means EVERYTHING.

you are in denial dude. we flat up showed you about the prices from 1999-2004 on retro shoes and you STILL acting stubborn. there was no inflation from 1999-2004? :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
so how much should the top quality 99 4s that went for $100 should have cost?

:lol:
laugh.gif
AGAIN The inflation extreme team gets owned :lol:
laugh.gif

For Sale Size 12 DS Nike Air Pippen 3, Nike Hyperflight, Nike Air Jordan VII Retro Flint/Purple, Nike Zoom 2k5 Kobe All Star Edition. Also NDS Nike Air Jordan IX Cool Grey,

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The DMP was also a GR
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so they came in kids sizes?

please show this reseller to the door jesus......these guys will try so hard to hype um up, even lying... general release my

technically, they were a limited GR :wink:
wink.gif
silly, aint it?

what terms will they think of next, a slow moving QS? :lol:
laugh.gif

ISS, UTA.com, Uptowns.net, Howardforums: C Money 88 05-sn
I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you.

Quote:
all this talk about "Quality" is rediculous.

Ridiculous it is. And that opinion, like most, is relative...

Most NTers with that opinion fail to realize the foundation of other's complaints and frustration. Whether they are 30 years old or 13.

Point blank, Nike/JB and the people they work with overseas have the ability, experience, and man-power to bring 1988 back... To bring back 1991... to bring back 1995.

For political reasons beyond me, they won't.

It's as frustrating as seeing your "genius" best friend--who got accepted to Yale on a full ride--drop out of high school his senior year due to pure laziness, you know?

Let me make it simple...

Imagine you getting an e-mail from Jordan Brand on January 1, 2007. The e-mail states:

"You asked for it. We listened. And now its coming again. The classic black/red Air Jordan IV. And yes, its an exact replica to the one Jordan is wearing on that poster in your bedroom. EXACT. Get prepared. Check your mailbox soon for further details..."

People here will literally @#%$ in their pants.

And you don't see that as a problem?

Please....

Edit: Sidenote -- These days, with fakes being such an epidemic, there is no such thing as being "exclusive" with your Jordan shoes anymore. And I buy certain ones due to a time period of HIS greatness, not some colorway to "match" a damn outfit. So, the least Jordan Brand can do is provide a great quality shoe to diffuse me from the 8-10 knockoffs I'm gonna walk pass everyday, right?????

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

We all goin to the store with the intention of buyin them but lets see how many of us leave empty handed not because we couldn't get them but because of qaulity!!
FreshPrince[/b]​

2 Pairs copped plain and simple...I was planning on doing the same with the citrus but they are tanks...so Im goin wit 2 pairs of Mars...and 2 pairs of 3m 5s
FreshPrince[/b]​

^instead of spending $230 on 2 pairs of garbage, u can save that and spend it on a pair of lasers
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

someone mentioned a few pages back about the lack of competition for JB. i agree. no amount of complaint will improve quality issues. even if those that want quality boycott the product, it;s not going to prevent those that want it to buy them. what needs to happen is the popularity of the brand must dissappear. only solution is to turn JB into "shaq-brand" status so nobody wants it. so how does this happen? i have no clue. maybe encourage old-wrinkly-white-folks to start wearing JB and that'll get the people to stop buying them....

as for those complaining about how JB should reward the loyal consumers with a good product, come on...realize that JB doesn't love back.
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

Back
Top Bottom