Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

I think I'm gonna just go to the store tommorrow. Eastbay and Finishline are just horrible rightnow. Def gonna have to carry the shank just in case fools wanna act up
Im drug free, Alchol free, and thats why I'm better than you

Quote:
not that you guys care, but i think the funniest part of the whole night for me, was when i finally gave up on finishline saying i entered the wrong cc# for the 8th time, i decide to write customer service a nasty email.
guess what happened..
yeah...the site crashed...
all you can do is laugh.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Word... That DID make me laugh.
Out

im counting on someone at footlocker to hold them for me then my mate is gonna put some money down on them then next week i gotta pick them up
i hope nothing stuffs up coz i really want these

So I hit up footaction and they had one 11.5 left.. Then while I was giving the lady my info, she said the last 11.5 was taken already. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Then Mike called, he said, "No, Mars." :frown:
frown.gif

WANTED: P-Rods White/Black Size 11 or 11.5.
EMAIL: [email protected]

seriously, you guys cant just get them tomorrow?? people talking about they are screwed?? dude, take a deep breath.. they sold out on two websites? WOW.. haha u guys are hillarious..
www.feelmode.com

Man that must really suck, you gotta race all out trying to get these off the websites haaahaaaa i'm swing right to the mall and just scoop my pair off the shelve like gimmie my shizzle haaahaaa it's going to be too easy gettin these
"Ofcourse is that figa that kick down doors and leave rooms filled with corpses, jordans, and them bloody air force's.Just to get my dough I'll come back like AIR JORDAN, same shot, a lil older, still no figa could hold'em," STOP SNYTCHIN STOP LYIN

To think if it wasnt for the redsox playin on the west coast, me having a smokin hot girlfriend(reason why im home on a fri night) or the worlds greatest baseball video game ever created(ea college baseball) I would have missed all this entertainment.
thanks NT and Mars "people hate the quality" IVs

he Commission
"Representative"
I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"​

I'm not letting this whole thing get to me. I'll go in the morning and if they're gone, they're gone. There's more than a few things on Eastbay I could get with the 30% off.

Finishline.com;crashed too many ppl accessing it

and if you didnt get a Confirmation email, your order probably didnt go through

and lastly
they are a GR
so its probably going to be easier getting a pair at your local store.
especially ppl in NYC, would probably have a greater chance getting a pair somewhere within the tri-sate area.

Quote:
what I find funny is everyone talking like these shoes arent being released nationwide tomorrow. like the only way to get um was online. Like everyone is handicapped or something and cant go out and buy a pair tomorrow

It's just the convenience factor.
Staying home in your boxers and ordering your sneakers > waking up MAD early, fighting through crowds to get your sneakers.
Out

Well, Grand Rapids, MI only got one sz. 14 in the whole city, so I will be heading out soon to camp for these, because I need some Mars in my Life...

Quote:
what I find funny is everyone talking like these shoes arent being released nationwide tomorrow. like the only way to get um was online. Like everyone is handicapped or something and cant go out and buy a pair tomorrow

My thoughts exactly. Cant wait to see the posts tommorow about how they walked into a finishline, footlocker, etc and got the Mars with no problems.
Quote:
Well, Grand Rapids, MI only got one sz. 14 in the whole city, so I will be heading out soon to camp for these, because I need some Mars in my Life...

ahhhh you from Gun Ru huh?
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Quote:
Def gonna have to carry the shank just in case fools wanna act up

^The reason America is in down right now. :lol:
laugh.gif

It's a GR homie, no ones gonna jump/do anything to you.

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy

Quote:
yo I put my credit card number and everything into Finishline, then it said error.......did my order go thru?

Keep trying! I got that error message for 15 minutes on step 4 of 5. I finally got a blank screen with no error and an order confirmation was just emailed to me.

sorry if this has been posted already but what stores are going to be carrying these shoes? finishline? I have to do some driving to get these tomorrow....have to go to one of the downtown city stores

Quote:
I'm not letting this whole thing get to me. I'll go in the morning and if they're gone, they're gone.

That's what I'm saying!

Quote:
what I find funny is everyone talking like these shoes arent being released nationwide tomorrow. like the only way to get um was online. Like everyone is handicapped or something and cant go out and buy a pair tomorrow.

I often pay for the convenience fee because more often than not I just get lazy.
s, and your job will be there when you get back."[/center]

Back
Top Bottom