Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

wats wrong with getting up and going to the stores? This isn't the first time eastbay has gotten niketalk upset. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

THA 757

anyone have the NDC link?
"Yesterday Kuniva Tried to Pull A Knife On Me, Cause I Told Him Jessica Alba's My Wife To Be"

My name is SJ and I'm a Albaholic.

With Finishline what about when you get to the process order page and you get the error page does that mean my card has not been charged too?

Its GOING TO BE IN THE JORDAN FOOTWEAR SECTION, SECTION RIGHT

>:
mad.gif

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

I'm talking about the direct link so i can just refresh right before midnight
"Yesterday Kuniva Tried to Pull A Knife On Me, Cause I Told Him Jessica Alba's My Wife To Be"

My name is SJ and I'm a Albaholic.

noticed how the price of these on PYS mysteriously went from 170 to 210 this evening...lol
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

^ you need the order confirmation page with confirmation #.

even then... it's not always safe.
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

You guys better hope Niketown.com will have them up at 12 pacific. They are going to keep you waiting, :lol:
laugh.gif
....rookies.

Anyway these are a GR, to give you a little sample, this is NTLA's inventory and we never get this much, unless they are an overly produced GR.

SoCal NTer's little three letter hint:

WSS, they are stocked, trust me!

Here is inventory- 105 pairs

7- 3
7.5- 2
8- 7
8.5- 6
9- 11
9.5- 8
10- 12
10.5- 10
11- 3
11.5- 6
12- 11
12.5- 2
13- 8
14- 3
15- 2

It is really not that serious.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

" Air Jordan Air Jordan Air Jordan"

he Commission
"Representative"
I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"​

Quote:
WSS, they are stocked, trust me!

Word. SoCal heads should hit these up. I'm not too fond of lining up or going in person to cop shoes these days, good thing I got to Finishline.com before everyone made it crash. :lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​

wow.. for such a 'variant lookin' shoe, you guys sure are beastin them websites hard.. wonder how many of you guys that said 'pass' a few days ago are feverishly hittin that refresh button
DMP, sz 9.5 .. Spacejam XI, sz 9 .. Black/Red XI, sz 9 .. OG white/true red-black XIII, sz 9.5 .. Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. White/Red XXI, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III black/black-varsity crimson , sz 9.5 .. Futura P-Rod, sz 9.5 .. HOA Air Max 90 Infared, sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers sz 9.5

All DEADSTOCK CONDITION (NEVER even tried on) .. LOCATION- Edison, New Jersey; EMAIL- [email protected]; AIM- anabolicgardo

So when I was at step 4 out of 5 on my finishline order, and I entered the card information, and the site froze and I refreshed nothing went through?

Are you 100% sure Ntown is getting these at 3, I'm not about to go wake my dad up for his card for nothing.

Damn, these Jordan releases never cease to amaze me. To all of you complaining, just get them from Niketown.com--they'll have plenty.

Yall should already know by now how Eastbay and Finishline do. I wouldn't trust either of those companies with a shoe I really wanted, which apparently is the case here.

Quote:
Are you 100% sure Ntown is getting these at 3, I'm not about to go wake my dad up for his card for nothing

:wow:
eek.gif
What a coincidence lol....I just woke up mine for the same reason...HE WAS PSSST AS HELL LOL.....These better be at 3....

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

Quote:
Folks are camping outside of NTSF since about 5PM friday...

I swear, San Francisco has the most hardcore Jordan Brand fans. Is the person thats number 1 in line the same dude from the Altitudes and DMP's?

anybody experienced with niketown?
" Im not new to Niketalk, I just dont post a lot"

___H-Town's Thoedest___

Back
Top Bottom