:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

I did a few times after the release but haven't the pass 2 months. Quality on these were really good honestly.

me and my girl rocking ours a while back

jordan by JustB1aze, on Flickr

ive rocked them havent since anyone else tho, was the best quality 4 this year, i think only maybe 60 was release in the whole city

Honestly, I haven't seen anyone rocking these...I love these kicks. I'm kind of mad I sold my 2nd pair( I won 2 raffles, haven't won another one since)

I bought these for 220 on RD but I had to buy a half size bigger I am size 9.5 I bought a size 10 because I bought em off Craigslist off a reseller, at first he wanted 260 two hours later calls me back and took 220..

These ARE THE BEST QUALITY JAYS THAT CAME OUT THIS YEAR FLAWLESS I really really want to buy a extra pair just to ice em

Im curious what do you guys wear with your cavs?
Only thing I have to go with them is all black. That blue is just to bright (which I like), even for other blues. IDK about blue jeans tho sine I need to go shopping as most of my jeans are just too old and faded.

Only thing I have to go with them is all black. That blue is just to bright (which I like), even for other blues. IDK about blue jeans tho sine I need to go shopping as most of my jeans are just too old and faded.

Jeans, or khaki shorts with a Knicks shirt.

I have an outfit I have set just for these kicks but I still haven't busted my pair out yet. I have some khaki-ish colored jeans and a black/blue/orange striped sweater. I found a decent matching snapback so I grabbed that too. I'll post pics when I break these out. I do think they'd also look great on really dark jeans.

I agree with a few others in that I have seen very few with these on, well personally I've yet to see somebody rock them. I usually throw on a pair of black jeans and and I have a few button ups with a hint of orange that go well. The quality is so on point like most have said, really happy I decided to get my *** up for these. I've worn them about 4 times and they still look exactly like they did when I first bought them. After 1 wear of my cement 4s the creasing around the toe was ridiculous.

What's a good price for a Vvnds sz 9? Thinkin about sellin a pair but eBay has some crazy differences in price range

Love my pair. Haven't rocked them... I'm not really a black sneaker guy but these were too dope to pass up!

Quality is great on these, let's just hope itS the same come black Friday

The Black-Cement IV doesn't have the same material as the Cavs, not even close. The Black-Cement IV has the same nubuck that the 2011 Metallic V has. They will ash up fairly easily. They will also absorb the oils from your fingers (Cavs do this too, though).

Back
Top Bottom