:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Got mine, some dude saw my stuff on craigslist and asked if I would trade my DS size 10.0 Blake Griffin 2011 Slam Dunk/All Star game for his DS size 10.0 pair of Cavs 4's. I had two pair of the Hyperdunks and I believe he had two pairs of the Cavs, so it was a win for both of us! :smokin

Last edited:
^ Are you guys trying to talk people out of this release or something?!

:lol:

My judgement has been concluded since earlier in the year.

I'm copping the Black/Red 4s no matter what others say.

:smokin

Love my pair rocked them like 8 times already still look brand new. Probably my favorite release this year. Quality was great to me. If the black cement 4s like that i'll take 2.

bust out the CAV's

dsc00399rw.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-08-24

dsc00400hp.jpg

dsc00401v.jpg

The Black-Cement IV doesn't have the same material as the Cavs, not even close. The Black-Cement IV has the same nubuck that the 2011 Metallic V has. They will ash up fairly easily. They will also absorb the oils from your fingers (Cavs do this too, though).
frown.gif
 I guess I'll just settle for one pair of cements then

I got mine for $200 a few months ago.  Cats in the Bay have been selling them for the low $200s deadstock.  I'll look for you if you like.

Dangit sole supremacy doesn't have my size, Vasquez, sole supremacy has a size 10 for $230, although I'm not sure how much shipping is.

Dangit sole supremacy doesn't have my size, Vasquez, sole supremacy has a size 10 for $230, although I'm not sure how much shipping is.

Sole Supremacy shipping is $15 for US - i'm still in the hunt for a 11.5 or 12 myself but people on the Bay will not drop their reseller prices :smh:

The Black-Cement IV doesn't have the same material as the Cavs, not even close. The Black-Cement IV has the same nubuck that the 2011 Metallic V has. They will ash up fairly easily. They will also absorb the oils from your fingers (Cavs do this too, though).
:frown:  I guess I'll just settle for one pair of cements then

I based that off an early release pair months ago... now that I have the RD pair in-hand, the BCIV and CavsIV have the same material

Guys on ebay are nuts, they want $300-400 for these in my size.... I am not going to sweat it if I find a good deal i'll do it otherwise i'll just take the L really wish I could've picked these up on RD but JB dropped too much heat this year.....

Guys on ebay are nuts, they want $300-400 for these in my size.... I am not going to sweat it if I find a good deal i'll do it otherwise i'll just take the L really wish I could've picked these up on RD but JB dropped too much heat this year.....

That's because they think people will go back and get these after the black cements

After buying the BCIV's, I was pretty impressed with the quality and figured if these were on par or better I couldn't go wrong, with the exception of the price tag. I found a DS pair on CL for $200, so I pulled the trigger and am pretty happy. 2 pairs of WC, 2 pairs of BC, and a pair of these. Still hoping I can cop the Thunders in a few weeks.

I grabbed 2 pair of these on RD, and quality-wise you can't go wrong with them. Plus there is no photo out there that makes these look as good as they do in person. You will be able to find good reseller prices on these for the next month or so. People who need cheddar are trying to get money in time for the XI... make your move now. These are worth paying a little over retail. No, I have nothing for sale :smokin

Idk if its just me but I find these hard to rock. I wear a lot of button up shirts but these just never look right with my outfits. The two times I've worn these, I wore khaki cargo shorts and a white tee. I love how these don't get ashy though.

I grabbed 2 pair of these on RD, and quality-wise you can't go wrong with them. Plus there is no photo out there that makes these look as good as they do in person. You will be able to find good reseller prices on these for the next month or so. People who need cheddar are trying to get money in time for the XI... make your move now. These are worth paying a little over retail. No, I have nothing for sale :smokin
I don't have a problem paying say $200 for these or even $220 but like I said I can only find these for $300-400 right now. If they drop to what i'm looking to pay I will probably get them...

Back
Top Bottom