:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

i know these are pretty hyped up already but

please dont tell me these are limited cause these are probably the only jordans ive been interested in since 09

and screw cleveland these are Knick colors
pimp.gif

Sorry to break the news to you but they ARE the Cav 4's, but you New Yorkers can pretend they are Knick 4's cuz MJ destroyed your team too.
laugh.gif

seriously one of the best responses to people trying to get these called knicks 4s
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zidane4661

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

see this is what i dont understand about poeple who wait on line. you guys COLLECT sneakers...by now you should have some time of re pore with ur local sneaker store and never have to wait online. I cant remeber the last time i stood on line for any sneaker..and id be damned if i did. Come on guys.. think out side the box and start making connections 
grin.gif

RAPPORT.  if we are going to try to use "big" words in an attempt to make us appear better than the next man, then lets at least spell them right people...

really? you can be serious right now..i didnt know this is a grammar forum. Please stop E-thuggin its not cool
you right, its not cool.  lets meet:  e-face to e-face.  then we will see who's got the bigger e-gun, cause you know i stay e-strapped whenever im online...for real no hate though.  hey since you got that mad connects could you be my personal e-boy?
side note: it does seem odd that they are not going to release on NDC.  not to worry though cause my FNL has them 
smile.gif

nike is just hyping these up. BECAUSE ITS IS THE BEST JORDAN RELEASE OF ALL TIME!!!!!

lol. but really though... PR move..

Wild they are being released everywhere besides NDC. This weekend is going to be crazy in store, theres like 4 releases the same day. The J's and Lebrons gonna have people lined up all night.

damn i need these and it doesn't look like its going to be easy. if anyone can get these with ease that aint really feelin em or get an extra pair please help a brother out.

So many people hating on there but i guarantee everyone tries to cop. I guess im bias being a Knicks fan, these will look crazy with my Melo jersey

I'm only doing Nike RSVP....if I don't get that, forget it. Not getting up at 5am or waiting in line for these things.

see this is what i dont understand about poeple who wait on line. you guys COLLECT sneakers...by now you should have some time of re pore with ur local sneaker store and never have to wait online. I cant remeber the last time i stood on line for any sneaker..and id be damned if i did. Come on guys.. think out side the box and start making connections 
grin.gif

RAPPORT.  if we are going to try to use "big" words in an attempt to make us appear better than the next man, then lets at least spell them right people...

really? you can be serious right now..i didnt know this is a grammar forum. Please stop E-thuggin its not cool

You're lecturing people and now you're whining about HIM e-thuggin
roll.gif

I feel like everyone at the nike store knows what time the RSVP will be tweeted and just tell their fam and friends. I would kill babies to get these with the RSVP. Anyone know how to get notifications from Twitter on the iphone for when the specific nikestore tweets?

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

i know these are pretty hyped up already but

please dont tell me these are limited cause these are probably the only jordans ive been interested in since 09

and screw cleveland these are Knick colors
pimp.gif

Sorry to break the news to you but they ARE the Cav 4's, but you New Yorkers can pretend they are Knick 4's cuz MJ destroyed your team too.
laugh.gif

seriously one of the best responses to people trying to get these called knicks 4s
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Guarantee majority of the ppl who cop will wear these with knick/met stuff more than cavs, im rollin wit knick 4's dont b salty

Ok, so I just read through this ENTIRE thread (slow day at work...and NT is like the only site worth going to that isn't blocked...corporate thugs don't play that "get paid to not do %!%*" %!%*). A few things...

Whoever said that maaad NYers will be copping these with the money they saved on playoff tickets...That was effin HILARIOUS! And as you can see from my avi, i'm a die hard (and we do die...hard) Knicks fan. Well played sir.

Seems like JB is bringing back the "QuickStrike" (I feel like back in like '05/'06, there used to be quickstrikes...of course, I can't think of any examples at the moment) line as kind of an in-betweener of a GR and a limited release (LS from back in the day for those of you that didn't start collecting kicks yesterday). Like the red/white XIV's, seems like QS have smaller production runs, like a LS (but not as extreme), but doesn't hit every GR retail store and also comes in GS sizes. My local Modell's gets all GR Jordans, but I'm pretty sure they will not have these.

Also, let's keep it real...these look fake like turkey bacon. Reminds me of like '02-'04 when fakes were running rampant. Mad "variant" colorways...Gucci XI's and nonsense like that. With that said, I'm DEFINITELY COPPING. I missed the Knicks Penny I's several years ago, and I will not miss out again!

And finally, THANK YOU NT for making me feel sane (once again). I swear I spend to much time in those extra sharp cheddar cheesy facebook groups and I start to lose my mind. Them DB IV's are one of the UGLIEST JORDANS OF ALL TIME! People hold them in all kinds of high regards, like it's a medal of honor or something. Makes me sick. They're extra buns and I feel like the only people that like them are the people who base their opinions on shoes on their availability (as in, limited shoes are automatically better than gr's...FOH).

Oh...and sensitive thugs, yall all need hugs. NT "beef" is the corny as shti.

My apologies on writing a book. Peace.

Originally Posted by yanky

Anyone from the bay area tryna get these?

Normally I would but Im working that day. Also have a feeling folks are gonna be campong overnight.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You're lecturing people and now you're whining about HIM e-thuggin
roll.gif

these shoes are really bringing out the maturity of some NTers in here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by just blaze

Normally I would but Im working today. Also have a feeling folks are gonna be campong overnight.
That's what I'm thinking to. Not sure what time I should go to HOH.

Normally I would but Im working today. Also have a feeling folks are gonna be campong overnight.

What area in the bay are you from?

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

the closer we get to RD, the harder I think it will be for me to get these. Online or pass for me...
Same here. I have to attend a graduation in OAK, which means its online or bust.

What area in the bay are you from?
San Mateo U?

Back
Top Bottom