:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by just blaze

Was looking through CL and found these. Pretty sure they're fake. That box alone is a dead giveaway

http://s689.photobucket.c...=view¤t=Cavs4s.jpg

They are pretty lousy fakes...

But if shady saying theres other fakes that are close, wont be surprised if the get they cuts right in time for the breds

Man I am sooo excited bout this release.... my connect which is a manager at foot action got 4 pairs of these ON LOCK/for me...and they only got 18 total pairs....Been gettin alot of kicks from them soonow they look out for me on these type of releases...its gonna be a great weekend fellas!!!!!

y'know, I really like these. I think the color execution makes this shoe look like a PE to me.

Originally Posted by sthebest

y'know, I really like these. I think the color execution makes this shoe look like a PE to me.

Yeah they do like they could of been a PE.
Thank God they weren't because they may have been even more hard to get.

Originally Posted by 2shady4blaze

Becareful who you buy the Cavs 4S from. There are high quality fakes being sold. They look so real that they would pass as 100% authentic if you didnt know what to look for in a pair of fake Cavs 4s. I know this cuz my homie received a pair he bought off ebay from a trusted NT member. Here are the signs of a fake pair. Note that my homies pair didnt even have the "twentytwelve" on the inside tongue.
1. SHOES LEATHER SHOULD BE SUEDE WITH SOFT TOUCH, BUT FOR THE FAKE PAIR IT IS VERY SMOOTH AND NO SWEDE TOUCH FEELING AT ALL.
2. ON THE SHOE'S TONGUE ( OUTER AREA ) THERE ARE WORDING " TWENTY TWELVE " WHICH MEANS 2012, FOR THE FAKE PAIR THAT WORDING IS UPSIDE DOWN ON ONE SIDE.
3. THE COLOR OF THE ORANGE LACE WING IS NOT MATCH FOR THE FAKE PAIR.
4. THE JORDAN FLIGHT PATCH PLACEMENT IS NOT SAME AS PER THE JORDAN FEET AND THE FLIGHT WORDING - YOU CAN CHECK IT WITH YOUR JORDAN 4 WHITE CEMENT 2012 ( IF YOU HAVE A PAIR ) SIDE BY SIDE AND YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENT
5. THE JUMPMAN LOGO AT THE HEEL BACK IS PLACING TOO LOW WHICH IS ALMOST TOUCHING THE GROUND FOR THE FAKE PAIR.
6. MID SOLE AND THE UPPER PART IS NOT ON THE RIGHT PLACE AND YOU CAN COMPARE THAT WITH YOUR JORDAN 4 WHITE CEMENT 2012 ( IF YOU HAVE A PAIR ) AND YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENT.
7. THE SHOES' TONGUE ( INSIDE SOCK LINER ) IS TOO LOW FOR THE FAKE PAIR AS ITS SUPPOSE TO BE HEIGHT THEN THE SHOES' TONGUE ( FOR MOST RECENT JORDAN RETRO )
There's a lot of fakes of these floating around and it shouldnt come as a surprise considering a lot of you think they look like a fake CW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did this come from Randy's FB page???

Seems he's turned a new leaf and decided to out the bootleggers and let ppl know what to look for...crazy

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Anyone in Los Angeles area have a strategy plan they'd like to share? I can't camp out for these, and I sure as hell don't want to pay $300+!!!
No strategy plan here. At least we'll have 2 chances of getting the rsvp' with LA and Santa Monica. If that fails gonna have to try online. 

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

IDK if this has been stated but you guys do know that these are not being released on NDC

they are not releasing on NDC.  How about selling one of those pairs of CG 11's in ur pic? are any size 11? pm if interested
Sold em awhile ago bro

And it starts. Just talked to one of my boys and his cousin is going to line up for wristbands tomorrow @ 6-7pm and they don't give out bands till thursday morning @8. Smh

^^ it's THAT serious for these!!!! Ppl gonna be goin nuts by Saturday morning for sure... Good luck to those coppin or tryin to at least... @ just blaze... I gotcha homie

And it starts. Just talked to one of my boys and his cousin is going to line up for wristbands tomorrow @ 6-7pm and they don't give out bands till thursday morning @8. Smh

Are you serious? Can't a playa catch a break. I guess there go my chances of getting a wristband.
Edit: What if mall security kicks them out?

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

^^ it's THAT serious for these!!!! Ppl gonna be goin nuts by Saturday morning for sure... Good luck to those coppin or tryin to at least... @ just blaze... I gotcha homie

Right on bro!
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by yanky

Are you serious? Can't a playa catch a break. I guess there go my chances of getting a wristband.

No doubt bro, Im sure they will get kicked out. Then hang out at dennys over there and try again an hr or 2 later until they dont get kicked out. Lol. But yeah, I feel you, I wouldnt stand a chance either. My boy is trying to get me to camp with him. 2 things with that though is I actually have to work this saturday and in the morning, and 2, cant and wont camp for that long. I left those days behind a while ago. Too old for that. Lol

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

damm..no online NDC for these?
yep, eastbay is going to crash hard. They got the lebron maizes up that day too. Eastbay would should down if they had the KD pearls. I don't think FNL will make it past 8:02.

Originally Posted by yanky

No doubt bro, Im sure they will get kicked out. Then hang out at dennys over there and try again an hr or 2 later until they dont get kicked out. Lol. But yeah, I feel you, I wouldnt stand a chance either. My boy is trying to get me to camp with him. 2 things with that though is I actually have to work this saturday and in the morning, and 2, cant and wont camp for that long. I left those days behind a while ago. Too old for that. Lol
Yea they kick people out now and tell them to come back at a specific time. Usually anytime after 5am. I only got 2 shots to get these, one is the twitter rsvp and 2 at a local spot. But won't be camping out or paying resellers price for this. Retail and move on for me.

Back
Top Bottom