:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

I'm pretty sure I won with NTSF although their message is different fro
Yheir previous confirmations?

From NTSF:
" Kxxxx Axxxx , you have a spot in line for the #Buzzerbeater 10. The launch will be 10am-1pm on 5/12/12 ID is required."

Spot in line?

figure of speech. congrats

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Pass, these are uglier than Patrick Ewing.

It's funny how people associate these with the Knicks still.
I understand orange and blue is definitely more 'Knicks' now a days.

I know why JB did a black shoe in this case too, but maybe if it were white, blue, or orange based (sounding even uglier) more people would recognize the connection.

There was no black in those Cavs uniforms.

Jordan hit the game winner in Black Cement IVs, so it only makes sense to take that colorway and add blue and orange. And the majority of blue used over orange makes sense because the Cavs road uniforms were Blue based with Orange trim

I was driving and had to come to a full stop before sending in my DM. Hope I get it. I know I got it in within 10 or so seconds. Hopefully I get that DM back.

Oh snap, I just got confirmation for a 9.5! I sent my DM about 40 seconds in.

Keep hope alive!

Originally Posted by yanky

I was driving and had to come to a full stop before sending in my DM. Hope I get it. I know I got it in within 10 or so seconds. Hopefully I get that DM back.

lol. i feel you, i had to go to carl's jr  to pick up food for work and was ready to pull over as soon as i heard my text message go off.. it went of as i was carrying 3 bags of carl's jr inside ntsm started their twitter dm. i didn't wanna look like an idiot and drop everything to make the dm. good thing i was able to get a dm to ntla within 30 secs of their tweet.

I just a confirmation from LA for a size 13. 
happy.gif

happy.gif

Only thing left is for the Lake Show to win tonight.

Scottsdale went live about 15 Minutes ago. I had my DM in 12 seconds. They still havent closed the RSVP. If I don't get these after sitting in front on my laptop for 3.5 hours, while refreshing my droid twitter every 3 seconds im gonna be heated.

replied to nike LA dm in less than 3 secs. literally. havent got a reply DM. hoping i do.

How long does it take for NT to respond with a confirmation? It's been at least 15min for me and not confirmation..i think I's @#*ed out!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Oh snap, I just got confirmation for a 9.5! I sent my DM about 40 seconds in.

Keep hope alive!

Damn my sis sent hers in within 25secs for the same size and still no confirmation... 

All my Bay Area folks waiting for NTSF don't give up hope yet, just received my DM for a size 11 a couple minutes ago, and I was probably about 45 secs to a minute late on sending the original DM

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

lol. i feel you, i had to go to carl's jr  to pick up food for work and was ready to pull over as soon as i heard my text message go off.. it went of as i was carrying 3 bags of carl's jr inside ntsm started their twitter dm. i didn't wanna look like an idiot and drop everything to make the dm. good thing i was able to get a dm to ntla within 30 secs of their tweet.
I got my DM!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Question though. What does it mean when it says you have secured a spot in line? Is my size still not secured? Do I still have to wait in another line?

I never once questioned the Twitter RSVP system for NTSF, I've always thought it was first come, first serve, but hearing others DMing before me and not getting confirmations seems weird to me.

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

I got my DM!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
congrats... i can feel my hair turning grey every second i wait for a confirmation...
roll.gif

is within 30 seconds not good enough?really?!  
indifferent.gif

Got the confirmation DM from NTLA for a Size 8. Responded within 40 seconds of the RSVP tweet. Good luck to the rest of you all!!!

I sent my DM to NSM in within 20 seconds and still haven't gotten a DM. I think I'm taking a L on this one. On to trying another way to get these. SMH.

got a DM from NTLA. 2 pairs. worth all the sacrifice. been on alert since yesterday. dam

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I never once questioned the Twitter RSVP system for NTSF, I've always thought it was first come, first serve, but hearing others DMing before me and not getting confirmations seems weird to me.
I think it's not when you send it in, it's when they receive your DM... Sometimes messages gets delayed and doesn't go through right away.

Back
Top Bottom